“Busy restaurant, top notch service”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Winter Park
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Lake Panasoffkee, Florida
“Busy restaurant, top notch service”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 6 pm on a Saturday over Labor Day weekend, it was packed. We waited more than an hour for a table but with a party of six and so many people waiting for tables I wasn't surprised. It also gave us plenty of time to look over the menu and choose our meals. Once seated we told our server, Adam, that we had tickets to a movie that started in just over an hour, he was very understanding. He took our order promptly and was overwhelmingly polite. He got our order put in quickly so that we didn't miss our showtime, not even the previews! Adam was great and I highly recommend him if you go. The food prices were a little on the high side, $11 for a burger and fries. That being said the burgers were very large. The Chicken Di Pana was amazing! I can't wait to go back and try it again. We returned after the movie for dessert, who goes to The Cheesecake Factory and doesn't have dessert? The server that time was slow and much less attentive. Dessert however was exceptional.

• Arabic first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful, I'm high on cheesecake!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We went whilst visiting family in Orlando on a Wednesday evening. We were seated within 20 minutes and our server Adam was polite and attentive. Starters were ace, we had avocado egg rolls and spicy chicken egg rolls. Delicious. Main meals were good with loads of choice. We were so stuffed we took our cheesecake home for later. It was yum! Loved it. Reasonable price food, good service and pleasant atmosphere. Just wish I could eat more cheesecake!

florida
“Nice place, but wow...Expensive!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

OK I haven't been to a Cheesecake Factory in a LONG time, NOW I REMEMBER WHY. Now there is NO Doubt, the place is clean and appealing, we were Fortunate we had a fantastic Server! His name is Daniel H. We went with our daughter and 2 of our grandsons and our oldest grandsons girlfriend. We also went on 8-23-2014, so a weekend. Place Really was NOT that Busy, we DID get SEATED right away, there were 6 of us but to say I'd go here again? Um, No. Not because the place wasn't clean, or food wasn't good, BUT...when all you order are a Cheeseburger, a Veggie Burger, a PLAIN pasta dish NO meat, Buffalo Strips, and a pulled pork Sandwich, and one pasta and chicken dish, all were OK on the serving Size, and then we Did order one Prosecco, one Bloody Mary, and a "split", two of us had piece of cheesecake, and we were charged $2.95 for every tea and soda, even with the drinks , so all in all, our "BILL" was with tip almost $200.00. To me, that's excessive, just on the 3 drinks and then the 3 total, teas and sodas, were $45, another $16 for 2 pieces of cheesecake, and again, not like we had a steak or lobster. Just to me, I believe it was excessive. Service was great, no complaint there, but just feel like wow, could've gone a LOT of other places, had bigger servings, Better food choices and it wouldn't have been $180.00. So this WAS the First time in a Long time, and it will be My last, unless someone ELSE is Paying.

• Visited August 2014
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,389 helpful votes
“Hit another one of my favorites...”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My DD took me and a friend of hers to dine at this location in Winter Park. Nice location, valet parking, which is great during a rainstorm! As usual, very little seating in lobby while waiting for a table. Super busy. Close dining with your neighbors in most areas of the restaurant. Two of us had Chicken Madeira and one had Chicken and Biscuits. All happy with our meal. Also got our dessert, all very happy with dessert! Large portions, you'll have leftovers. Prices fair. You get bread with all meals.

Bathrooms could have used a bit of attention. Very noisy, but it is that way at all CF's I've visited. Staff friendly.

• Visited August 2014
Virginia
“Great food..Service lacked greatly”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My party placed 4 orders, three were brought to the table wrong. When the waitress took them back and returned with 2 of the three wrong again. Finally got it fixed but no one got to eat together due to food brought at different times. Also took forever, waited almost an hour and 15 min for food... however once management got orders straight and our food to us it was delicious. Good food, friendly staff, but staff was poor in service and accuracy....