“Fabulous value for fabulous food.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dexter's in Winter Park

Dexter's in Winter Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Dexter's in Winter Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 329 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: With four locations in the Central Florida area, Dexter's is a favorite for wine and food enthusiasts. Dexter's offers signature dishes with a seasonally changing Café Menu. Our menu items are unique and inspired by our Chefs at all of our locations. Having started out as a wine bar, Dexter's is known for having an extensive wine list that is always reasonably priced. Each Dexter's location has it's own personality and there is something for everyone that visits our stores. From live music and wine pairing dinners to happy hours and a brunch that was voted best in Central Florida, Dexter's is the place to enjoy great food, drinks and atmosphere.
Winter Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous value for fabulous food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

I went there on a "breakfast date" and the service was great. Our waitress was not pushy at all which was really pleasant since we were having a great time drinking mimosas and talking. The banana bread is excellent and we both had build your own omelets which were perfect. The omelet came with fresh fruit, too.

I would go back again without hesitation...date or no date!

• Visited September 2014

“First Time Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

We arrived for the Sunday Brunch. I was surprised they would take their time with the presentation and the flavor. I loved the Mahi Mahi Polenta. My family enjoyed their meals too. The Mango Mimosa was prepared so well. We will definitely return again soon. The area looks to be historic. The parking was convenient across the street. We would recommend Dexter's.

• Visited August 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Brunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

We went to Dexter's for brunch on a weekend, very very busy, but everyone was really nice and accommodating. It's in downtown Winter Park, very nice area, historic, great atmosphere, but the cinnamon rolls put the whole visit over the top! They were absolutely the best ever! They are not always available, but when they are, don't miss them and get as many as you can to take home! Great place for a date or dinner with friends, loved it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Maitland, Florida
“Dexter's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been here a few times. Food is good. Been for brunch (loved it), lunch and dinner. Last time was with a large group (20ish) and service was very good.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great for a Date Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My husband and I went for dinner on a Friday night. While the restaurant was busy, it wasn't packed. There is a comfortable atmosphere but is clearly more for adults and less family friendly. My husband & I shared the chorizo nachos which were very good. I had the lamb burger which was large enough for me to have some to take home. I would definitely recommend for trying something different or enjoying a night out with friends.

Visited August 2014