“Awesome Lunch”

Ranked #92 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Siam Garden probably has the best Pad Thai and Pad See Ew in Orlando at a great price and if your feeling a bit more adventurous then try the Tom Yum soup it has a nice kick.

There are newer reviews for SIAM Garden

Reviewed 2 December 2012

My family had dinner here the day before Thanksgiving 2012, based on the recommendation of my sister, who considers this her favorite Thai restaurant. I had the Pad Thai and it was excellent. The service was fast and efficient. Everyone in my party enjoyed their dish, even those who had never eaten Thai food before that night. The restaurant, itself, is in an unassuming building just north of an upscale shopping/entertainment development venue but the place is clean, looks nice on the inside and did I mention the food was excellent?

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have to agree with the last review...best eggrolls...ok, agreed, but the dumplings were absolutley spendid!! and Pad Thai noodles! Just a good as Bangkok! Maybe because these people are actually Thai! Service was excellent, we did get there a bit before the lunch crowd; perfect timing on our part. We ordered a chicken, beef and noodle dish. We also ordered a few appeitizers including their Chicken Satay (GREAT!) We found the food beaultifly presented. Excellent, fresh, full flavored and simply delightful. Excellent choice of foods from sumptuous duck dishes to wondrous from the "Sea" items. It's just too bad we don't live closer, but this certainly will be our place of choice for Thai anyday in the Orlando area. Since i have spend much time in Thailand i feel I truly say, this is the best around!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This is easily my favorite Thai restaurant. They do spring rolls better than anyone else with a perfect blend of flavor and freshness and a house sauce that I have ordered by the pint to take home. Their meal portions are generous for the price (around $10-15 per person). My personal favorite is the Cashew Nut Curry. The decor leaves something to be desired, but the food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Our group was visiting Winter Park for the day and selected Thai for dinner. We used an i-phone to find a Thai restaurant and lucked upon Siam Garden. From the outside, it doesn't look like a fancy place on busy Webster Avenue. The interior is somewhat typical for a Thai restaurant. The food was excellent. We ordered two different curry dishes and a cashew-vegetable dish. All vegies were crisp, not soggy. The meats and tofu were great. We requested brown rice instead of the traditional Thai rice and were not disappointed. The price of the meal was very reasonable. It is an obvious favorite with locals. We arrived early so were the first to eat. While eating, several local couples and groups arrived to eat. This is a good key indicator that a restaurant is worth it in my opinion.