“Great tasting fast food at great prices”

No photo provided
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Latin
Orlando
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tasting fast food at great prices”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I refuse to eat at most fast food places, but I've been here several times and always liked it. We've tried the chicken, black beans, fried yucca and seafood soup and liked everything. Great value for the money.

• Visited October 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food price is right”
Reviewed 25 January 2008

great food price is right

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy yum cheap latin food.”
Reviewed 2 January 2008

Yummy yum cheap latin food.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Counter Cuisine...Who'd A Thought!?”
Reviewed 16 November 2007

My friend, whom I was visiting, is from Peru and swears by this place. After taking me there for lunch one day, I insisted we go back again the next!

Having once lived in Orlando for a few years, I am familiar with Latin food...and particularly the Tropi-Grill type counter service places. So I was not terribly excited when we walked in here and waited in line at the counter.

Little did I know what I was in store for!

I ordered the grilled pork, with yellow rice, black beans and fried bananas. My friend loves the chicken. In addition to that there is a condiment bar with various marinated onions, hot sauces, and rocoto (peruvian hot pepper, which I love anyway).

This had to be the best pork I EVER ate...I am salivating now as I write this. The portion was generous, and though I was full...oh...I just wanted more! I don't even know what else to say.

The price was reasonable. I paid $8.95 for what I mentioned above, and it included my drink.

OhmyGod...it was SO good!!!!

1 Thank DJBrent