“Absolutely Amazing!”

Ranked #83 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am so blessed to have such an amazing restaurant so close to my house! It is tucked away on the corner of Aloma and Goldenrod. Everything I have tried has been amazing! My favorite has been the soft shell crab in curry sauce! Great food and well priced. Worth every bite!

There are newer reviews for thai villa

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is the best place to find authentic thai food in Orlando. Everything is great. The atmosphere is very relax. I love this place so muchhhhhhh.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Excellent Thai cuisine, nice cozy atmosphere. The food is prepared very well, and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Try the spring rolls! One of the best in the Orlando area.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have had Thai food, one of my favorites, at restaurants across country and this ranks at top. Excellent food, quaint atmosphere, and thoughtful service. When I arrived there were few in restaurant. Later a large family group arrived and was seated next to me in small restaurant. The waitress asked me if I wanted to move, which I did. This made for a pleasant dining experience and I appreciated the thoughtfulness. With great food and fine service--what more do you want in a dining experience in local restaurant for a modest price!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

If you drive quickly you can almost pass this gem! It is a tiny restaurant but you will not regret seeking it out! Great authentic Thai food and perfect for my mom who is a vegetarian! She loves the crispy eggplant and I love the crispy shrimp with chili! And the pinneaple rice...come in an actual pinneaple, find out this diamond in the rough!!