“do not judge a book by its name or cover”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #53 of 342 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 November 2013

i hate mushrooms so immediately did not want to go. but it was not a restaurant about mushrooms (thank god). it had some of the best tasting pizza combos ive seen. menu had salad,,soups,,apps, sandwiches. my wife got the half cuban and loved it. i got the funky q pizza. also great. i had a party of 15. service was phenomenal. food was awesome. hreat reding the menu and checking out all the decor. glad i looked through the mushroom name. i,wish there wasone near me in Massachusetts.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Mellow Mushroom has something for everyone. They are very considerate of dietary needs from vegans to food allergies. I am a vegan and they have excellent pizza choices with Daiya cheese and completely vegan. Plus, the server knows what a vegan is and the ingredients in all the items on the menu. The creativity with the menu is awesome and the pizza is fantastic! They have a great selection of craft beer on draft with about five rotating taps so there is always something new to try. the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and my husband and I drive almost 45 minutes to eat here regularly.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Oh, man - how I wish they had a store in my hometown Daytona Beach. Best pizza crust EVER. Been many times (we try to get there when we're in Orlando for the day) never had a anything less than terrific pizza. Beer selection is quite good, without being exhaustive.
Service is fine - It's a pizza joint, right?
Go there.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Oh Mellow Mushroom and your magical pizzas!!! My husband and I tried the Funky Q. Chicken and the Bayou Bleu and for an appetizer we had the cinnamon sugar pretzels. We were quite hungry from a long day of air travel. The service was a bit slow even though the restaurant was mostly empty. A note about the pretzels, they're made out of the pizza dough so don't expect regular pretzels like I did. They were really good and very large! You get three HUGE pretzels! Our pizzas were amazing. The Bayou Bleu seasoning was fabulous and the shrimp was also very good (not chewy or anything). The Funky Q. Chicken was also really good. I love their crust, it is so good! Fantastic place to get some pizza! I

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stopped with a big group during a softball tournament. We were seated pretty quickly. The food was great & the service was as well! We love the soft pretzels for an appetizer. We got the meat pizza with mushrooms on half. The kids had a small pepperoni pizza & a sandwich. Everyone was happy!