“Don't stop there!”
Review of Comfort Inn Yulee

Comfort Inn Yulee
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Yulee
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We supposedly had a "non smoking" room; however, the hall and room reeked of smoke. The air freshner was overpowering, but still didn't conquer the smell of smoke. Therefore, you were greeted with two unpleasant smells. It was a dark room. The bathroom had inadequate lighting and there was feces on the commode seat....truly disgusting. There was a cigarette hole in the blanket. There was no comfort in this Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ellen N

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Comfort Inn in Yulee is the absolute worst hotel ever! Though I requested a non-smoking room, entire hotel smells like smoke. The outside side entrance door is very ugly and nasty. Breakfast was absolutely disgusting and they even ran out of food. Even the cereal was stale! The doughnuts were soo hard , the broke apart when I bit into them. The hallway leading to my room had a hole in the floor; I thought I would sink in. Also, we kept having trouble with the hotel room keys. They stopped working.So, the front desk had to replace our keys several times. We requested more towels and washcloths from housekeeping. They never replaced theme. When my husband came in late from work, he requested washcloths. They told us they ran out and would put in a request to have some brought to our room the next morning. It never happened!!! And, the bathroom was absolutely disgustng. The toilet was soo nasty I had to buy bleach and pour in there because whole bathroom smelled like stale pee. Also, bathroom toilet flushed sooo loud it scared others that were outside the bathroom. And, tub and sink was lined with nasty, disgusting lime and mildew build-up!!! Shower curtain needed replacing...curtain and towels looked grey instead of bright white...looked used:(((

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Received a coupon at the last rest area on I-95 northbound for the Comfort Inn in Yulee, FL. I wanted to go a little further north but the ad was a good one for such a nice place. We stopped and found a wonderful Inn. The staff at the front desk was really good at his job as he made us feel very comfortable. He gave us a king size room on the first floor for the coupon price.
I will stay there again on our return trip.

Room Tip: Even number rooms face the woods and not the parking lot
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blackbird62
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Had to make a late night stop while traveling out of Florida and needed to stay somewhere that allowed pets. Found this hotel and regret not using trip advisor before checking in.

Food on the floor, a small white pill on the floor, and a "stinging" catapiller crawling on the sheets screamed of a nasty unclean hotel.

No towels in the bathroom meant an early morning trip to the front desk since the man cleaning the nearby rooms had none on his cleaning/restock cart.

The front desk clerk took a whole 10% off the bill.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank FLIrishK9
Reviewed 20 March 2010

I rencently stayed at this hotel on 2/22/10 and use my debt/credit card. The hotels funds were received on 2/24/10, it has almost been 1 month since my stay and funds are still pending. I call on 3/14/10 and left message for Mr. Patel to call me regarding this matter, no call back, I again called on 3/17/10 and left another message and threatened to call corporate and leave negative feedback regarding the hotel. He does have his front desk receptionist call back and stated that he dd not know what happened but he had taken care of the issue and funds would be released the next day. WELL, it is now 3 days later and guess what--funds are still pending. It has now been almost 1 month and they are still holding my funds. I will be calling Corporate and filing a complaint. I DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING AT THIS HOTEL---THE MANAGEMENT COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dbset5
Reviewed 7 March 2010

First the breakfast was good, rooms clean, service good. The smell of pinesol was everywhere. The curtains in the rooms do not close so the sun is in your eyes and wakes you very early. The pillows are huge and they give you a neck ache. The coke machine was broken. The air conditioning in the room was not working or working poorly.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank SavannahBelfast
Reviewed 15 December 2009

I reserved two rooms for me and another family member.
When we checked out, my brother paid for his room and I paid for my room.
Imagine my surprise when I received my credit card statement and I was charged for 2 rooms, not one!

Watch your credit card statements after staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank famreunionfl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yulee
Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yulee
Florida Hotel
Florida Hotel
#5 of 6 in Yulee
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island at the Beach
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island ...
#10 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Riverview Hotel
Riverview Hotel
#2 of 4 in St. Marys

Been to Comfort Inn Yulee? Share your experiences!