Comfort Inn
Riverview Hotel(St. Marys)
  • Pool
Quality Inn Airport(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsamelia islandfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areastaff was friendly and helpfulaverage hoteltoilet paperyogurtpillowsfloridainnsstopovermotelfreewaycarpetingrenovationfurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My husband and brother stayed for ONE night while they were in FL. We just moved from Jacksonville to SC so we knew the area was nice. After checking out and getting home 5 days later we noticed a charge on our card for an additional night. We immediately called and spoke with the clerk she told us that he was charged for an additional night because he was there for two nights. We explained he wasn't and that the housekeeping records so show this. We requested a call from the manager, Well you can forget about calling and speaking to a manager or having them call you bac!!!! They never seemed to be there. We ended up having to get the bank to reverse the charge for us. When we finally spoke with what we were told was a manager, she had NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! I myself am in the hotel business and I know that is not how you handle your guest. Sadly dissappointed with the lack of customer service especially in a matter as serious as unathorized charges!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank traviling f
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We supposedly had a "non smoking" room; however, the hall and room reeked of smoke. The air freshner was overpowering, but still didn't conquer the smell of smoke. Therefore, you were greeted with two unpleasant smells. It was a dark room. The bathroom had inadequate lighting and there was feces on the commode seat....truly disgusting. There was a cigarette hole in the blanket. There was no comfort in this Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ellen N
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Comfort Inn in Yulee is the absolute worst hotel ever! Though I requested a non-smoking room, entire hotel smells like smoke. The outside side entrance door is very ugly and nasty. Breakfast was absolutely disgusting and they even ran out of food. Even the cereal was stale! The doughnuts were soo hard , the broke apart when I bit into them. The hallway leading to my room had a hole in the floor; I thought I would sink in. Also, we kept having trouble with the hotel room keys. They stopped working.So, the front desk had to replace our keys several times. We requested more towels and washcloths from housekeeping. They never replaced theme. When my husband came in late from work, he requested washcloths. They told us they ran out and would put in a request to have some brought to our room the next morning. It never happened!!! And, the bathroom was absolutely disgustng. The toilet was soo nasty I had to buy bleach and pour in there because whole bathroom smelled like stale pee. Also, bathroom toilet flushed sooo loud it scared others that were outside the bathroom. And, tub and sink was lined with nasty, disgusting lime and mildew build-up!!! Shower curtain needed replacing...curtain and towels looked grey instead of bright white...looked used:(((

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Received a coupon at the last rest area on I-95 northbound for the Comfort Inn in Yulee, FL. I wanted to go a little further north but the ad was a good one for such a nice place. We stopped and found a wonderful Inn. The staff at the front desk was really good at his job as he made us feel very comfortable. He gave us a king size room on the first floor for the coupon price.
I will stay there again on our return trip.

Room Tip: Even number rooms face the woods and not the parking lot
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blackbird62
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Had to make a late night stop while traveling out of Florida and needed to stay somewhere that allowed pets. Found this hotel and regret not using trip advisor before checking in.

Food on the floor, a small white pill on the floor, and a "stinging" catapiller crawling on the sheets screamed of a nasty unclean hotel.

No towels in the bathroom meant an early morning trip to the front desk since the man cleaning the nearby rooms had none on his cleaning/restock cart.

The front desk clerk took a whole 10% off the bill.

• Stayed: June 2011