“Beware If Using a Debt/Credit Card”
Review of Comfort Inn Yulee

Comfort Inn Yulee
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Yulee
dbset5
“Beware If Using a Debt/Credit Card”
Reviewed 20 March 2010

I rencently stayed at this hotel on 2/22/10 and use my debt/credit card. The hotels funds were received on 2/24/10, it has almost been 1 month since my stay and funds are still pending. I call on 3/14/10 and left message for Mr. Patel to call me regarding this matter, no call back, I again called on 3/17/10 and left another message and threatened to call corporate and leave negative feedback regarding the hotel. He does have his front desk receptionist call back and stated that he dd not know what happened but he had taken care of the issue and funds would be released the next day. WELL, it is now 3 days later and guess what--funds are still pending. It has now been almost 1 month and they are still holding my funds. I will be calling Corporate and filing a complaint. I DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING AT THIS HOTEL---THE MANAGEMENT COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU.

Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dbset5

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Savannah
Reviewed 7 March 2010

First the breakfast was good, rooms clean, service good. The smell of pinesol was everywhere. The curtains in the rooms do not close so the sun is in your eyes and wakes you very early. The pillows are huge and they give you a neck ache. The coke machine was broken. The air conditioning in the room was not working or working poorly.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank SavannahBelfast
Michigan
Reviewed 15 December 2009

I reserved two rooms for me and another family member.
When we checked out, my brother paid for his room and I paid for my room.
Imagine my surprise when I received my credit card statement and I was charged for 2 rooms, not one!

Watch your credit card statements after staying in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank famreunionfl

Travellers are raving about these Yulee hotels

NJ
Reviewed 17 November 2009

This is by the far the dirtiest Comfort Inn I have stayed at (and the last one I will step foot in). The room was filthy and smelled horrible. The four cockroaches who kept us company are what sealed the deal. After spending 15 minutes too long in the room, weI left and the clerk gladly provided me with a refund. I went to the Holiday Inn Express next door and would reccomend paying the extra $20 there for a clean and comfortable room.

Stay away from this Comfort Inn!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Salthejoker
Pa
Reviewed 9 July 2009

My family of 2 adults and a teen stayed at this hotel July 3rd 2009 for 1 night, it was a stopover and to visit Amelia Island. When we arrived no one had a smile and check in was fast and to the point, no advise on the area and even though I knew we had a free breakfast they did not mention anything about it, the next day I soon found out why, but first things first, the room was very nice I checked out the bathroom enough towels and the beds had 3 pillows on one and 4 on the other (odd but didn’t think much of it) we left the room pretty fast to go to the beach and to check out the area, I loved the beach and it was about a 15 minute drive to Amelia Island beautiful area and lots of shells. The next day we go for our free breakfast what a joke for a hotel as big as this one the eating area was so small you could barley move around, the line for the homemade waffles was so long it took 30 minutes to get a waffle, my advice go across the street to McDonalds’, so after that ordeal we checked out and I signed the receipt for the one night stay no problem, after I arrived home I was checking my credit card statement and the hotel had an additional 7 dollar charge on my bill, odd it was not on the original receipt I signed, so I called the hotel and ask for a manager and ask why I had an additional charge on my bill that I did not authorize, she looked it up and told me that a pillow was missing from my room and she had to charge me for it, I went off and quickly told her the pillow was missing when we arrived and I would not be charged for it, I was more upset that a hotel could just apply a charge to your bill with no notice, I mean who would want to steal a hotel pillow wow that upset me even more, and then she tells me she checked the room herself and the pillow was missing, I told her she should have checked it before I checked in because it was missing before I arrived, I was just so upset that she accused me of taking a stupid pillow, she did finally agree to remove the charge. Beware of this place.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank dixiegrlinpa
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2009

Typical Comfort Inn room. Decent, but always some annoying problem. The problem here was that the room smelled like curry something awful.

I've also stayed at the Days Inn in Yulee, but would pay $500 per night to stay at this Comfort Inn if those were my only two choices.

• Stayed October 2007, travelled with friends
Florida
Reviewed 6 November 2007

If you are ever traveling on Interstate 95, north or south, and want a place to enjoy, drop in at the Comfort Inn of Yulee in Yulee, Fla.. I spent over 30 days there for business reasons and enjoyed them all. There is easy access to the Interstate, several attractions within easy traveling distance and above all, the property was neat and clean, the rooms were fabulous and well appointed. The Staff was always pleasant and helpful. Like I said, a GREAT PLACE TO STAY.

• Liked — atmosphere, appearance, location
  • Disliked — can't think of anything
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yulee
Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island at the Beach
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island ...
#10 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yulee
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia ...
#11 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front
Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Isla...
#3 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn Yulee? Share your experiences!