“Good food and service.”

Add it.
Zellwood Station & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Zellwood
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Fresh cooked food. You have to wait but it is worth it. The cabbage soup rates a 10. Great Rubin sandwich.

1  Thank Bill T

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Husband golfs at Zellwood and goes here after for lunch. Always comes home happy !!

1  Thank Charlene C
Reviewed 4 February 2007

I was in Orland on business for a few days so I brought my clubs with me (from snowy MN). It is expensive to play golf Orlando compared to MN. I checked a last minute golfer website and noticed that Zellwood had a reasonable rate and plently of tee times available. $37 got me 18 holes, a cart and a bucket of range balls. The greens were in good shape, the fairways were so-so. The course is connected to a retirement community (double-wide homes). The place is not fancy but for the price, who can complain. It is NW of downtown Orlando 20 or 30 minutes.

2  Thank Spade22

Been to Zellwood Station & Country Club? Share your experiences!