“Great choice!”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #59 of 95 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This was a great lunch with family and friends. We loved all the choices on the menu and the value too. It was a good time and we would go again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

The Beefs in Zephyrhills has always been mediocre. The ones in Wesley Chapel and Dade City are very good, but for whatever reason the Z-hills one has always been poor.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Had a very nice lunch and a dinner there. Great for sports with many tv's, cold beer, a very attractive and friendly lunch waitress!

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stopped in to sample their 'lemon' chicken wings at the incidence of my sister that they are crazy good. Ordered them (lg) and traditional med. hot wings (sm), beer and a side salad ($2.49). Found both varieties of wings 'ok'; have definitely had meatier one, and definiately had lesser quality ones. The side salad was really good. Fresh, much larger than I'd expected, with red onion (sister ordered her's w/out that), tomoato and croutons, along with what looked like pre-shredded, or pkged, cheddar cheese. Ordered Italian dressing on the side. Was assured that's what was brought to me, athough it looked more like Russian or French even. Tasted fine but not like Italian. However, the beer (ordered a pitcher of yengling) was delish and cold and the mugs were frozen! Not a normal beer drinker ('cept need to with wings) I found the beverage exceptional! Waitress (Sam) was friendly and 'real'; good service. Lots of tv's throughout so you can see a game from any seat in the house. Lighting wasn't dark like a lot of pub-type eateries, which I liked. It wasn't bright at all, but just right. I'd say go for a casual meal, try the wings yourself (btw, ordered medium and they were really more mild than medium, although I am used to eating medium and even hot wings), definitely get a pitcher of beeer if you like beer, and I think you'll have a good expereince. I'd go back, but don't have a strong desire to do so too soon. (The best part of the night just might have been the zeppoles we got from the pizza joint next door for dessert. Coming from Lawn Guyland, we know zeppoles. These were better than the ones home if you prefer yours not greasy; these were NOT THE LEAST BIT GREASY, powdered sugared to the hilt and light.... a real show stopper for the end of our meal. THIS, I recommend you do too...)

Reviewed 3 January 2011

It seemed like a rather slow night when i went there last night with my boyfriend , our server was very nice .. the sweet tea was really good & the food was very good too, everything came out just the way we asked, and the bathrooms were clean . The only bad thing to say is the location of the restaurant ..its well hidden and pushed off to the side where noone could really see it .