“Best hotel in Bainbridge!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
UNIONTOWN, OH
“Best hotel in Bainbridge!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have stayed at a couple of the other hotels in Bainbridge prior to the Holiday Inn Express opening and there is no comparison. This is a new hotel in the area and it is definitely the nicest. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. My room had a refrigerator and a microwave. I was disappointed that there were only 4 hangers in my closet and the refrigerator in my room was very noisy. The hotel was sold out one of the nights so book early.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
covington, GA
Reviewed 15 November 2012

FIrst stay here. Rooms spacious, clean and comfy. No stains anywhere. Wireless hookup was great. Breakfast was good - first time I've seen a "pancake maker," you push a button and 2 pancakes come out in about a minute. Staff excellent. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get on the back side of the hotel if possible, facing away from street. There's a Home Depot and...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Elvis4vr
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

This hotel is new and clean, has a friendly clerk and feels safe. I had a free stay at a nearby competing hotel and left because of the mildew smell. Holiday inn express is an oasis in Bainbridge! Free breakfast too.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank milesandcoco
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We were in Bainbridge for baseball tournament. We chose the Holiday Inn Express after reading reviews and because it was a newer facility. There were baseball AND softball team members everywhere - noisy, but that's to be expected! The hotel chain took advantage of "supply vs demand" economics. The cost of the room at the Holiday Inn was just a few dollars short of being DOUBLE cost of room at Days Inn. (Although this review is about Holiday Inn, several team parents stayed at Days Inn and were pleased with service and clean rooms. Probably would have stayed there, but only King rooms were left).
Back to the Holiday Inn. Hotel looked in convenient area - directly across from Walmart shopping plaza, Sonic fast food and Race Trac gas station. Less than 5 minute drive from "downtown Bainbridge" and Shotwell street. The rooms were clean and typical Holiday Inn. Darker decor in rooms(dark brown/tan flooring). Nice lobby and seating area - which was brighter with red and tan accents. Small microwave and refrigerator in rooms was very convenient. Housekeepers were friendly and pleasant. Very basic morning breakfast. No problems with washer and dryer. Overall good stay in Bainbridge, GA and served the purpose for our visit - comfortable rest between games.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Dear Funmom123,

We appreciate you taking time to submit your review of our hotel. I am pleased you found our location conveniently across shopping and dining places. Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our housekeeping staff, clean rooms, nice features at the lobby as well as the amenities that we provide. It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to provide rates that are competitive in the area. I apologize for the noise, we want our guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Atlanta Ga
Reviewed 17 July 2012

since holiday inn in bainbridge ga opened its doors in spring of 2010 we have stayed there every time that we go to bainbridge. This is a very good place to stay very comfy and clean , housekeeping ladies are very friendly and always willing to help me and my family in a clean sanitize space. the breakfast is amazing everyday is a different menu which is fantastic. although in my last trip i have found new changes, the other manager stacey is gone and the new one Lindsey is not as nice and friendly as the other, every time i talked to her just to make a conversation she replied to me as she were doing me a favor to talk to me i felt discriminated because im hispanic. Also she made some comments about hispanic people triyng to speak english with an accent i dont know if she was refering to me o someone else but i feel sorry because a hotel like this should have a better person as a manager just because she would have to treat with other guest that might be hispanic as me!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dania M
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My family and I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. The entire stay we found the hotel immaculate and even smelled clean. The front desk staff was fantastic as well as other staff we encountered. There was a wide range of breakfast items that rotated slightly daily. Everything was great. The pool was fantastic and there was even freshly baked cookies in the lobby one night for guests. I used to work in the hospitality industry and have seen many properties. I would strongly recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Bainbridge and look forward to staying again when in Georgia!

• Stayed July 2012
Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 23 June 2012

This is a pretty nice hotel. It is the nicest one in the area. There is an employee named Keller. He always greets his guests with a smile and is very helpful. I was having problems with my new IPAD. He was kind enough to let customer service and I use his personal device to connect to the apple servers and install software. This isn't the first time I've seen him go above and beyond. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
#1 of 2 in Quincy
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge? Share your experiences!