“cockroaches and rudeness”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
Port Richey
“cockroaches and rudeness”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

It's bad enough to sleep in a room and listen to the cockroaches all night but when I reported it to the owner-operator in the AM he mumbled something about exterminators, never apologized and offered no discount. Plus the room was untidy, the tub rusted and no list of TV stations which really galls me because it's just about the easiest thing an operator can do to make your stay more convenient and still motels don't provide them. This is my first ever review so I'm not a constant complainer. For me to write this means it was truly a bad experience. Don't go there!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank vgabon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Logan, Ohio
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I can hardly believe that there were bad reviews of this motel! Our room was immaculate! Decorated so beautifully. The front desk staff and housecleaning were so cordial and helpful! The breakfast was excellent. And the rates were very affordable! With our AAA discount, our rate was $58.99 plus taxes. Why look anywhere else? Stay here! :-)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Nice staff, both office and housekeepers- room was clean, but bathroom was in need of some upgrade. The continental breakfast was (barely) adequate. Terrible, weak coffee! Beds were ok- only double beds, not queens, available, so sleeping two to a bed was awkward (there were three of us.) Some confusion at the front desk about our reservation. Stayed here two years ago, and it was better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Spring Hill
Reviewed 11 August 2013

They should call this place the Roach Hotel. the first room we checked in Rm. 110 we turned on the lights and roaches scattered everywhere. I called the front desk who put us in a room right next to that one and that had issues as well, not as many roaches, but the air conditioner didn't work right, the bottom part of the former of the wall in the bathroom was rotted from either bugs or water damage. Room was dirty. Found someone else's shaving left overs in the shower. Would NEVER stay at this hotel again!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Columbus
Reviewed 29 July 2013

What rude people they have that work there. No personality, unless you want to call rude, and ugly a personality. Very short, 'No Dog'. So beware... they DO NOT allow dogs. Why did he ask what type of dog, and then say 'No Dogs'?? That made no sense to me. The website said dogs OK when I booked... and I guess it changed months later when I arrived. Of course no one bothered to tell me. I had stayed before with my dog. Didn't matter, Quality Inn... right next door gladly accepted me AND my dog!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Powder Springs
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The room was nice, the breakfast was expected for the price range.
The check in was done in a very professional & accommodating matter. I wished I remember her name, but I was meeting my parents at the hotel and she made sure we were next door and on the first floor. I appreciated her thoughtfulness.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Howard Johnson Bainbridge South
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
Palmer Motel
Palmer Motel
#6 of 7 in Bainbridge

Been to Days Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!