“SATISFIED TRAVELOR”

Days Inn Bainbridge
Days Inn Bainbridge
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed in Days inn hotel for over three months located in Bainbridge Georgia,I have never stayed with out payment sometimes leaving really early, and paying when I return in the afternoon, as I said never missed a payment. On today, I was told I cant stay after today and need to check out in the morning, because I didn't pay before I left for work, and they didn't clean the room, as the desk clerk tell me the manager want me to check out ,four white guys came in to pay, their room bill, one hadn't paid in three days, one couldn't pay his bill, until Thursday, and one wanted to pay up from last week. Just to make this some what brief, racism is live and ramped here ,I've paid these people over 5,000 for my stay at Days Inn, please don't stay here if u want to feel like a honored guest don't stay here. I would never recommend anyone to stay here, the hospitality is horrendous and if this is what Wyndham is promoting I assure u I will not be using the 18,000 occurred reward points that I have accumulated with in my stay.

Room Tip: Stay at any hotel besides Days Inn in Bainbridge!
Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ipeterson44
Bainbridge
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I would not stay there again! I would rather sleep in my car. It began with walking into an already occupied room, having reservations inexplicably changed, and ended with sleeping in a room with mildew and a dead roach.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Derrick L
Bonifay
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is average place to stay. Could have been cleaner in the bathroom. There was black mold on the soap shelf and in the corner of the tub. The exhaust fan in bathroom needed cleaning. I have stayed before and would go back again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Howard Johnson Bainbridge South
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
Palmer Motel
Palmer Motel
#6 of 7 in Bainbridge

Been to Days Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!