“Consistently good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Consistently good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Met my Dad here for dinner this week. The food and service were both very good. There are few choices around here and Fatz is consistently good so we are regulars.

• Visited June 2013

Indianapolis, IN.
“Blairsville FATZ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We had fabulous meal! I had potroast which was delicious-very tender and not fatty. Husband had fried chicken-moist and yummy. The red-skinned mashed potatoes were devine. Fried biscuits, too. All that for $23. We have spent alot more for alot less. We sat at bar and service was terrific.

• Visited May 2013
Greensboro, Georgia
“Great All Around Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

The service was excellent, and the menu was large with lots of choices. I wasn't expecting much, but I got twice as much food as expected. Everything was good. My wife said the loaded potatoe soup was almost as good as Rafferty's. Everyone was happy with the good food, large portions, atmosphere, and service. It's a bargain for what you get!

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Mixed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at Fatz in Blairsville many times and sometimes it is good, other times salty and this time the service was sub par. In fact, we had to confront our waiter per his attitude and reiterate it with his manager and he turned it around. Yes the place was busy (which is no excuse) and that sort of thing puts a negative buzz on the whole experience. The food was good this time but these little incidents are not good for a restaurants image and in a small town, word gets around.

Visited May 2013
Georgia
“Service slow, but food great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We had never eaten at a Fatz before so decided to try this out.

Our dinners were very good. I had the blackened fish with garlic mashed potatoes and my husband had the house special chicken. Everything was very tasty. We happened to be there on a Tuesday night which is their special night for "senior" citizens which was great for us. Our whole dinner only came to $18 including the tip!

The only complaint I have was the amount of time it took for us to get our dinner. We arrived right at 5 p.m and didn't get our dinner until 6 p.m. I am sure that was because of the specials and the time we arrived as I noticed that folks arriving later, were served much faster.

I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited May 2013