“Great Place to stay!”
Review of Seasons Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Seasons Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Florence, Alabama, United States
“Great Place to stay!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

After a freezing night spent in the van outside a hostel, I was thankful I found Seasons Inn! Colleen was wonderful in making me feel comfortable and suggesting places to eat and even loaning me a hairdyer. I was prepared for a weekend of hiking and had a change of plans. Instead, I spent a relaxing weekend in a wonderful little Mountian town. I tried all the places she suggested, and have to say everything was great and within walking distance. The room was spotless and a great value for the money! I will stay here next time I am anywhere close. Colleen and Chris made me feel like I was staying with friends.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank LucyPTA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tate, GA
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stayed here 3 times last year and now it is our 'go to' spot for a quick weekend away. We are already planning a few trips this year and wil lstay here when we go. You will not find a cleaner hotel than this! We ride the motorcycle up and they give you extra rags if you tell them you are riding, so you can wipe your bike down at the end of the day. This place is not fancy, but very clean and a great value!

Room Tip: The 'Hole in the Wall' restaurant is walking distance and has great food. Tell them if you...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Am confused by the previous review. I am so peculiar about floors and bedding in hotels and it's probably the first place I've ever stayed where I didn't mind walking around with bare feet! Everything was immaculately clean - including bath area/tile, bedding, grounds - smelled clean and not that musty hotel smell (that was a first also, I think!), it was quiet, and the owners made me feel like I was staying with friends. They shared good information about the area and made me feel if I needed ANYTHING to just let them know! It was a great value, convenient, and such an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. I look forward to returning again - SOON!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Julie H
Glen Carbon, Illinois
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We stayed at the Seasons because the reviews were very good. We usually stay in Hampton Inns because they are always clean. The carpet in our room at the Seasons was the dirtiest carpet I have ever seen. The room itself was clean, but I would never stay here again without checking the carpet before I registered. It is inexpensive, but I would prefer to pay more and have clean carpets.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Hello...

I just read your review of our property and it made me sad. We strive to give every guest a nice experience and it's obvious this was not the case for you and I apologize. We always tell people, it won't be the fanciest place you stay but it should be the cleanest and the friendliest place. That's our goal...everyday...and it seems like we somehow missed it with you. We do have our carpets professionally cleaned regularly (as often as twice a month) and do it on our own in between-however-it looks like we missed something that was obvious to you. Again, I apologize that you felt everything was not up to par. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope that you won't let this bad experience give you a bad taste of Blairsville.

If you travel this way again, please stop by to see us. I know you don't want to stay here, but maybe we can change your mind.

Hope your Thanksgiving is BLESSED beyond measure!!!

Colleen LaQuay Urbaniuk
Co-Owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza
alaska
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We were married last year and suggested our family and friends stay at The Seasons Inn. We had a great stay! In fact we will be back for our wedding anniversary this weekend. Love the fact that we can bring our four legged children with us!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I have never stayed at a nicer hotel in my life . We stayed at the Inn for week prior to moving into a home we purchased not far from town . My husband is wheelchair bound and I could not have found a more comfortable immaculate place . My real estate agent recomended the inn and we could not have been anymore comfortable . The owners treat you like family . Chris and Colleen are truley a caring couple who will go out of their way to make sure your stay is as comfortable as being in your own home. The area is quaint and there are a few very good places to eat . I would highly recommend the Hole in the wall which is close enough to walk to and has great breakfast . If planning a trip this way or anywhere close to Blairsville stay at the Seasons Inn .You won't be sorry even if you have to drive a little from your destination .You won't have to worry about what your in for staying here I guarentee you will be satisfied . Much better than any fancy luxury hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room for handicap and my mom had room next to us .Both were plenty spacious .
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We delayed our trip one week so we could stay at Season's Inn. They provided the kind of service that you would expect from a "family-run hotel". If there was something that you needed - all you had to do was ask. Rooms were very spacious and CLEAN. We are going back this month and already made our reservations before we left last month. It is a "dog friendly" hotel. Just a block away is "The Hole In The Wall" which has great food, friendly staff and outside tables which will accomodate your pet. We can't wait to return in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tenniscrazy40
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Best Western Milton Inn
Reid Ridge Lodge
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge

Been to Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!