“Fantastic Place to Stay”
Review of Seasons Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Seasons Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We have since our stay at the Season Inn have purchsed a vacation home in Blairsville.Colleen and Chris owners of Seasons Inn stil continue to help us .We stop by to see them everytime we come up. They have been such a help in finding local needs Such as a vetenarian,where to shop,attractions,mechanics.I can't say enough on how much you will enjoy your stay at a Inn that is Immaculate and comfortable.I highly recommend if you come this way it is the only place to stay.

Room Tip: Have a very comfortable handicap room if you need one as I had needed.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I would not recommend this hotel. Very old and much better hotels in area for comparable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Sue G,

I am sorry you felt we only deserved a 2 in your review. I tried contacting you via an email message through Trip Advisor right after your review to find out exactly what went wrong, but as of yet I have not heard back from you.

Having worked in Human Resources for almost 10 years, I know that the hardest customer to please is the one who complains to others but never tells the company so that they can improve. If we don't know where we went wrong, how will we fix it?

We tell people all of the time, "this won't be the fanciest place you ever stay, but it should be the cleanest and the friendliest." I'm sorry you didn't walk away with that impression.

Feel free to contact me if there was something specific that you wish we would have done better. We strive everyday to improve.

Hope you have an AMAZING year in Him!!!

Colleen Urbaniuk
Co-owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza
706-745-1631
email: seasonsinn@windstrem.net

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is a nice motel located on the square. It has some age on it, but it was very clean. Wi-fi was available and adequate. Don't expect the Holiday Inn. The owners live on site and are very nice.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank maspain
Reviewed 14 April 2012

After a freezing night spent in the van outside a hostel, I was thankful I found Seasons Inn! Colleen was wonderful in making me feel comfortable and suggesting places to eat and even loaning me a hairdyer. I was prepared for a weekend of hiking and had a change of plans. Instead, I spent a relaxing weekend in a wonderful little Mountian town. I tried all the places she suggested, and have to say everything was great and within walking distance. The room was spotless and a great value for the money! I will stay here next time I am anywhere close. Colleen and Chris made me feel like I was staying with friends.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank LucyPTA
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stayed here 3 times last year and now it is our 'go to' spot for a quick weekend away. We are already planning a few trips this year and wil lstay here when we go. You will not find a cleaner hotel than this! We ride the motorcycle up and they give you extra rags if you tell them you are riding, so you can wipe your bike down at the end of the day. This place is not fancy, but very clean and a great value!

Room Tip: The 'Hole in the Wall' restaurant is walking distance and has great food. Tell them if you...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Am confused by the previous review. I am so peculiar about floors and bedding in hotels and it's probably the first place I've ever stayed where I didn't mind walking around with bare feet! Everything was immaculately clean - including bath area/tile, bedding, grounds - smelled clean and not that musty hotel smell (that was a first also, I think!), it was quiet, and the owners made me feel like I was staying with friends. They shared good information about the area and made me feel if I needed ANYTHING to just let them know! It was a great value, convenient, and such an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. I look forward to returning again - SOON!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We stayed at the Seasons because the reviews were very good. We usually stay in Hampton Inns because they are always clean. The carpet in our room at the Seasons was the dirtiest carpet I have ever seen. The room itself was clean, but I would never stay here again without checking the carpet before I registered. It is inexpensive, but I would prefer to pay more and have clean carpets.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Hello...

I just read your review of our property and it made me sad. We strive to give every guest a nice experience and it's obvious this was not the case for you and I apologize. We always tell people, it won't be the fanciest place you stay but it should be the cleanest and the friendliest place. That's our goal...everyday...and it seems like we somehow missed it with you. We do have our carpets professionally cleaned regularly (as often as twice a month) and do it on our own in between-however-it looks like we missed something that was obvious to you. Again, I apologize that you felt everything was not up to par. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope that you won't let this bad experience give you a bad taste of Blairsville.

If you travel this way again, please stop by to see us. I know you don't want to stay here, but maybe we can change your mind.

Hope your Thanksgiving is BLESSED beyond measure!!!

Colleen LaQuay Urbaniuk
Co-Owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Best Western Milton Inn
Reid Ridge Lodge
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge

Been to Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!