“YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THE FOOD & SERVICE HERE!”
Review of Dan's Grill

Dan's Grill
Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in Union Station
Reviewed 4 January 2013

No where around here can you get what you receive at Dan's Grill. Yes, there are a number of fine restaurants around Blairsville, but some things at Dan's just stand out. Have you ever had a Chicken Philly Sandwich? I think NOT, until you tried one at Dan's. Every time we go there we have to try something new and we've Never been disappointed.

1  Thank JDC3_30512
There are newer reviews for Dan's Grill

Reviewed 9 December 2012

A neighbor told us about this place when I was complaining about not being able to get any good Cuban food since I left Atlanta. I have to say I was skeptical. However, this was a delightful find and we've been back more than once. For those not crazy about Cuban cuisine, per say, they have some other items like roasted chicken that falls off the bone, their rendition of a Philly Cheese Steak and more. As for the rest, they have a large variety of Cuban food with a great Cuban sandwich, black beans, fried plantains, and so much more I couldn't possibly remember it. Nice full dinner entrees with two sides or sandwiches and soups. You will not leave hungry. Then there's dessert...and Cuban coffees...um! The service is great, the best you'd expect for a small family owned business. Check it out. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I'm from South Florida, so it isn't easy to find good Cuban food in other areas. Dan's was recommended to us, and when we walked in to a crowded restaurant on a weekday at 1 pm, I knew it had to be good. Shared a chicken kabob with sweet plantains, black beans and rice. The portions were generous, and the chicken was very flavorful. We will be back when we visit the area again!

1  Thank cbickford
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Heard the food was good and that was an understatement. We sat outside and invited a lone diner to join us and had a good time. The flank steak had a rich flavor and the black beans are served with sauteed onion in them and they are delicious. The food sticks to your ribs and it was fun to explore this new cuisine. Owners are friendly and express a sincere appreciation for our patronage. We'll be back.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Consistent good food every time. We love the skirt steak. Any of the sides are amazing too. It is a must try if you love or want to try Cuban food!

1  Thank LoveTraveling3