“Great place biker friendly but not just for bikers”
Review of Copperhead Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Copperhead Lodge
“Great place biker friendly but not just for bikers”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have stayed here 3 times so far. Once in July, December, and January. I am writing to tell about the awesome customer service you will get here when you stay aside from the great food, beautiful rooms & cabins. I mostly wanted to comment because of some of the reviews referring that this is some biker hang out giving this establishment some sort is reputation. Yes there are people who frequent Copperhead who ride because Georgia has some awesome roads to ride but these people range from Doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers, business owners, military, and ride BMW's to Harley's, not to mention the great locals who hang there. Please do not let the small minded reviews cloud your judgement on whether or not to visit this place. The owners treat you like family and are more than will to work out almost any accommodations you would need. A must visit every year place!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Lisadibley

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I took our first anniversary trip here and just stayed three nights, big mistake, should have stayed the whole week. Michelle and the staff were awesome and we plan on a return trip in the near future and even made reservations for next year at the same time. Beer was a perfect 28 degrees (learned this was the perfect temp and that was so right) and the candy bacon, mmmm-mmmm... you figure it out. Wish we were there right now. God Bless!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dewboy84
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I loved our cabin, it was well equipped with everything I could want and more. The porch was perfect for watching the sunset and the bike garage was a very nice touch. Our cabin was a short walk to the lodge, where we enjoyed dinner, then drinks on the deck by the fire and excellent conversation with the owner and other guests. Being March / not yet "travel season" there were only a few guests which was nice, but I think it would be awesome with a crowd also, and am sure I would enjoy the summer outdoor concerts. Staff was knowledgeable about the area and helped us choose some nice ride routes during our stay. I actually preferred the area for riding even more than around Robbinsville / the Dragon,... if only because there was more variety - each turn offered a surprise from old barns and large country farms, to waterfalls and more.

Room Tip: cabins near the lodge are an easy walk to / from the bar, but cabins near the back of the property p...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Lodge was ok, food was lacking, billing was very very bad. I was undercharged at checkout on my credit card. After arriving home I was double charged on my card. I brought that to there attention and was told they would issue me a refund. Surprise, I was hit with another charge instead of a credit. I again called and sent a copy of my bank statement. I was told that her bank told her a credit was issued and there was nothing more she could/would do. Now I sit with a dispute at my bank trying to get my money back. Needless to say, I and the two other couples we went with will not be going back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Randy832014
Ethridge, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Spur of the moment trip when weather turned warm. Called up and they had a room, We booked for one night the King Room, The place had many folks there for a Thursday night with the entertainment with Trivia and such. After checking in and getting over the shock of the every most fabulous room we had and the view of the creek in the back. The Room had a huge sleigh bed with more pillows than could shake a stick at. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and a shower big enough to chase someone around in.
The restaurant upstairs when open and they have a lounge area in bottom area for guest if you want. But the food was beyond great, The wife had Fish & Chips, homemade and extremely tasty. Myself was hard to choose but when with a Rodeo Burger, man did it hit the spot. Not to mention the 50cent Wings but the brewski to wash it down with.

While this was spur moment trip, as they have cabins for rent to be a bit more secluded along with garage for the scooters at each one. This is a place you have to visit and stay for a while, recommend hanging out for a few days.

See the sights and Run the Gauntlet, the southern route is the best IMHO, be sure to stop at the Brasstown Bald, man what a view.

Room Tip: Cabins are available for a bit more secluded if need, but the rooms were great and had no issue.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GTT4097
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had the pleasure of visiting the Lodge at Copperhead last week. The facility is "top Notch" .
The Restaurant menu was a welcome treat as many new and scrumptious items have been added. My party of three was very happy with the Food, the Decor, the Wait Staff as well as the Proprietors, Michelle and Anthony.
Anyone visiting the North Georgia Mountains should make it a point to visit this wonderful venue..
Kudos to the Copperheads Team.
I will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed 16 March 2014

From check-in to check-out, Michelle and her staff were fantastic! The lodge itself offers everything one needs for a relaxing weekend, from fabulous breakfasts (their cheese grits are unbelievable!) to drinks after dinner. The lodgings are compact, but very comfortable. If there is any small issue, they will take care of it.

We were there at a very stressful time for our family, and Michelle went way out of her way to make our stay as comfortable and comforting as possible.

Yes, it does cater to the motorcycle crowd, but that certainly had no negative impact on us. The bikers were friendly, courteous -- and quiet, late nights and mornings. We stayed in one of the cabins, and had a truly wonderful experience. Next time, we'll be prepared for the hot tub!

Thanks so much to Michelle, Sam, and all the staff at Copperhead Lodge.

Room Tip: The lodge rooms are quite compact and share a coffee/seating area, so if you like elbow room or your...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Ridges Resort & Marina
Best Western Milton Inn
Best Western Milton Inn
#3 of 3 in Blairsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge

Been to Copperhead Lodge? Share your experiences!