“Philly steak & cheese”

Taste of Napoli
Ranked #36 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Many great things on the menu. It's not fancy but well worth the dollar. The PSC was wonderful. Pizza was good too, though I am not usually a pizza fan!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Saturday night dinner out with friends - we were glad we got here early as the place filled up! And that is because the food is so good! Quality & quantity. I enjoyed the dinner & had enough ziti left to have for lunch the next day. We ordered more rolls to take home. Next time I will order a calzone.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I'm a section hiker on the AT and had the opportunity to stay in Blairsville Georgia on this particular section. Our shuttle driver recommended Taste of Napoli so we decided to give it a try. It was extremely good. When I've hiked all day I tend to want pizza for dinner and both nights I had pizza. I really enjoyed the specialty pizza's along with salad and garlic knots. There were three of us and on our last night we tried to get a dozen knots each to take home with us but on such short notice we weren't lucky enough to be able to do that. They did however have one dozen that we shared. The only thing I would do differently next time is to be sure and give them 24 hours notice so we can take plenty home to share!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stopped in for lunch on the recommendation of a friend. Service was really slow and the meal took about 40 minutes to come out even thought they were not busy. Have to say the food was very good but do not plan for a quick lunch. It is worth the try if in the area!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This restaurant has a decent menu and food taste, but..... The prices are very high for the area. Eggplant parm is $15.99! That is the same I paid in a downtown Chicago restaurant for the same quality.
The atmosphere is absolute Northern Georgia. An open concept eating area with no noise surpression, and basic table and chairs. Nothing fancy going on, although you are paying upscale prices.
In my opinion, this place is not worth the money.

1  Thank Susan48101