“Only seafood restaurant in the area.”

Mike's Seafood Market & Grill
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 February 2013

If you want a selection of fresh seafood, this is the place for you.
Go early as this restaurant gets really busy on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We paid for our food, a $100 total and had "all you can eat" and ordered an extra order of fish, and decided we could not eat it, after we paid for it mind you, and the owner came outside after us and was reading our tag to see where we were from. It's my poragative how much I eat after paying. We will never be back. Small town restaurant owners and staff should check their attitude with customers in this economy. And be thankful for the buisness they do recieve.

2  Thank Stylist240
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Very good seafood - blackened scallops overdone by 1 minute, but Grouper, fried oysters, cole slaw, hush puppies, green beans were all very tasty. You go in, order and the food is brought to your table. House wine is very good. Nothing is inexpensive anymore, but we are lucky to have a good seafood restaurant in N. Georgia that fits within the budget. I understand in the summer and on the weekends, the wait is quite long. It's nice to be able to sneak in during the week during the winter. Thank you Mike's.

1  Thank southernaire
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I Guess this is how I felt after being there. I can not recommend as the food is marginal and pricey. No atmosphere here so not really a great stop if your vacationing. I live close by and will not go back.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

odd setup, you order your food and drink, then go site down and they bring it out to you. The food was great, cheap and plentiful. A must visit.