“Best Hushpuppies In Georgia!!”

Mike's Seafood Market & Grill
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Seafood
Muskegon, Michigan
“Best Hushpuppies In Georgia!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Always one of our must stop places!! Great seafood and a great value!! We ordered the lunch menu portion which was more than enough food!! I had the crab cakes which were very meaty and flavorful! My wife's grouper was super good!! We'll be back!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank waywordone

Hiawassee, Georgia
“Arrive early for a Friday dinner - even in winter!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Lunch time is probably the best and easiest time to visit Mike's Seafood. The dinner hour is ALWAYS crowded and the later it is after 5PM, the longer the line to order!

Best Fried Shrimp you will ever have! Even beats some of the coastal seafood places!
Except for the baked potato, the sides servings are rather small and limited.
HINT: Unless you're really hungry, the lunch size choice is more than enough to fill you up.
Beer on tap is always a welcome addition to your meal!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Florascope
“Fresh Coastal Seafood in north Georgia”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and seafood available in the north Georgia mountains. Very long wait to order, but well worth it. Delicious fried shrimp and grilled seafood as well. Awesome hushpuppies as well. The seafood is as good as you get at the beach on the coast!

1 Thank Barry J
Murphy, North Carolina
“2 Times A Month”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Eat lunch here at least 2 times a month when we are in town from North Carolina. Have tried many different things on the menu but the Blacken Salmon is always just perfect. Fried Shrimp always good. I grew up in New England and don't expect the same quality, but when you live this far from the coast it will do! Mike can seem a little bit uptight on occasion, but I know he wants to put out a good product. He needs to smile once in awhile!

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Best seafood in North Georgia”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My parents have been going to Mike's for years. My mom passed away a couple of years ago, so I take my dad on his birthday every year since then. Yes, you have to wait in line to order, but it is worth it for the meal. I ordered the grilled shrimp, baked potato salad and onion rings. Oh my Lord-the baked potato salad is incredible! I just wish they gave a larger portion of that and a few less onion rings. The onion rings are just as good though, crisp and not greasy! The shrimp was good as well. The hush puppies need more flavor, but I was so full and really did not need those anyway. Thanks for another great meal! Oh- every year at Christmas, Mike orders lobsters for my dad too. He takes care of his regulars!

• Visited December 2013