“Consistently good, fresh food”

Monte Alban Restaurante
Ranked #33 of 74 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I have been taking lunch at the Blairsville, GA Monte Alban Mexican restaurant for several years. The food has always been very good and very fresh. The wait staff is well-trained and quick to respond.

1  Thank Joseph L
There are newer reviews for Monte Alban Restaurante

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I used to live in blairsville, I used to eat here but my goodness... Service was terrible, I actually saw two different people leave there seat to ask the waitress for stuff. You pay 12$ for chicken fajitas and you get chicken in a grilled tortilla... No onion no peppers no cheese... Asked for flower torts instead of corn but they came out corn. Bathroom is dirty with nothing to dry your hands. Everyone's order they got wrong.. I ask for a bean and beef burrito I get a bean burrito a friend asks for flower instead of corn and all is cold except for my burrito.. I don't see what others do I guess.. Bottom line-- hell no!!! Stay away!!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had fajitas for lunch and they were excellent. Portion was large and tasty. I got more tortillas free when I asked for them. The staff was very friendly. The decor was typical Mexican restaurant, comfortable, and the place was very clean and inviting.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Pollo loco was a very good chicken dinner! The cost seemed very reasonable, and the service was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My hubby had the taco salad...I tried the Caribe special on the recommendation from our waitress. Both meals were wonderful...but the Caribe was awesome!

1  Thank debnandy1