“best place to ride!!!”
Review of Trackrock Stables

Trackrock Stables
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Blairsville
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have been going here for 13 years, and it is always the best place to ride. The 2 hour ride is amazing and the 1 hour ride is equally as good. The trails are the best part!! The owner and staff are the best too. They always have a welcoming smile and are sweet. They talk to riders and make them feel comfortable even if you are a first time rider or have experience. The horses are amazing and ride great. The views are amazing. I would highly recommend Trackrock stables to anyone!!! it is a great ride and unforgettable!!!

2  Thank Chelsi S
"well taken care"
in 5 reviews
"great guide"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this stable"
"beginner riders"
"beautiful trails"
"family outing"
"two hours"
"small children"
"can't wait to go back"
"down the road"

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I've been coming up here to ride for a few years. It's a peaceful and beautiful ride. The guides are truly the best and I always leave with a smile on my face. No pony walks here on the 2 hour! You get to canter your horse through their open fields. I highly recommend you take a chance and you won't regret it! I love Trackrock!

1  Thank Rsaparow
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Trackrock is where I learned to ride horses, bought my first horse and more, and worked for several years. You won't find a more scenic ride with the most well cared for horses, helpful and friendly folks, and great prices elsewhere. This place holds my favorite memories.

3  Thank emilyedyer
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Trackrock Campground and Stables is a great place to visit!
They offer all types of camping from tents to cabins and the place is great for families and maybe that romantic getaway you're looking for. Fishing or swimming in the lake, playgrounds for the kids, and the cleanest bathrooms you'll ever find in a campground.
The horseback riding experience is FANTASTIC. Take the two hour ride to experience the entire property! The horses are the most beautiful you'll find at any stable and the guides do a great job of answering questions and providing the riding experience that you and your kids will remember for years to come!

1  Thank Milton C
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I have been riding at Trackrock Stables for years and now I take my husband and children there who love it as well. The staff has always been so welcoming, helpful, and entertaining. Sonya, the owner, has always done whatever it takes to accomodate any special requests and her passion for horses shows in her trailrides. The horses are always well behaved and you can tell they are well trained. When we don't have the young kids we prefer the 2 hr ride because we love riding up in the mountains and running the horses across the fields. It has always been a great time and just such a treat away from the craziness of life.

1  Thank clp1621