“Awesome Horse Camp!”

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Horse Camp!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our great granddaughter attended horse camp the week of July 21-25, 2014 and had a wonderful time. She has some visual and physical challenges and the staff were so very careful to consider what was and what was not safe for her to do. I was so impressed with the individual care given to each camper. Safety is the number one issue at this camp. We are already planning for two weeks next summer! Thank you, Sonja, and staff for an amazing time! Give Zeus extra pasture time :-). He loves to eat!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jane T

Dunwoody, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Riding with friends”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a fantastic time and our guide was awesome. She asked us how we wanted to ride. We had a nice ride and view. I loved my horse (Skip). We did some walking and running. Loved it. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2014
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Awesome great time”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This is a must especially if your within an hour or do of this place. Had such a good time the first time we came back for a second time in the same week. When you come I suggest you ask for Laura as your guide. She was great and even took photos for us with mountain backdrops. The scenery can't be beat. The staff and horses very friendly. Check out some of the photos I uploaded. I strongly recommend this place for couples or family. You won't be disappointed.

Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ride”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited Trackrock on our last day in the area and were glad we did. The ride was beautiful through trails, meadows and across creeks. Most of the ride was a slow walk and we were able to trot a few times if you chose to. Some of the group stayed back with another guide and walked if they did not want to. I believe the 2 hour ride you are able to go faster than the trot. The horses were well behaved and had a great time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank RiddyDiddy
Riverview, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful property!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My two six-year-old daughters and I visited yesterday. The people there were incredible nice, no concerns about the horses...and the ride was awesome. Beautiful ride in the woods, across meadows and along a stream. Highly recommend!

Visited June 2014