“Great Family Fun”
Review of Trackrock Stables

Trackrock Stables
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Blairsville
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Wonderful family experience. The owners/operators were most helpful at getting us all set up and our guides were most pleasant during our ride. Met some very nice people along the way. We did the 1 hour ride as we have a 10 and 8 year old and it was perfect. My kids really wanted to go back the following day!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We were watching our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter for 5 weeks while our son was deployed (Army) for training. Since she loves horses and it's difficult to find activities for small children in this area, I thought I would check out stables--even if she just looked at the animals. The first stable told me they didn't have time for this and the second said they were just to busy. About to give up, I remembered Trackrock Stables. We drove out with the idea in mind that she would just get to look at the horses. What we got was awesome! They could not have been more accommodating. She got her first horseback ride and she loved every minute of it. The price was more than reasonable and we were treated as if we were the most important thing they had to do today. I highly recommend Trackrock Stables and we will be going back. They are the best!

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My boyfriend bought me a 2hr ride at Trackrock Stables for my 30th birthday. He knows that I love horses and the mountains, so this was a perfect present.
We enjoyed our ride greatly - the horses were well trained, but not too pokey; the trail was interesting and included some beautiful mountain meadows; our guide (Amelia) was friendly and accommodating; and the stable grounds were well-kept and clean.
The 2hr ride was wonderful because we were able to have a private ride - since not many people do the 2hr ride there is more of a chance to have the ride to yourself. We were even able to canter in the fields at least 5 separate times. I was impressed at how responsive and sure-footed our mounts were. The trail was rather sloppy (it had rained pretty heavily the day before) but the horses didn't seem to mind one bit.
All in all, this ride exceeded my expectations - I've been horseback riding on the North Shore of Hawaii and this experience was even better!

1  Thank Crowned1
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our great granddaughter attended horse camp the week of July 21-25, 2014 and had a wonderful time. She has some visual and physical challenges and the staff were so very careful to consider what was and what was not safe for her to do. I was so impressed with the individual care given to each camper. Safety is the number one issue at this camp. We are already planning for two weeks next summer! Thank you, Sonja, and staff for an amazing time! Give Zeus extra pasture time :-). He loves to eat!

1  Thank Jane T
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a fantastic time and our guide was awesome. She asked us how we wanted to ride. We had a nice ride and view. I loved my horse (Skip). We did some walking and running. Loved it. Can't wait to go back.