“Best coffee in Georgia!!!”
Review of Ugly Mug Cafe' - CLOSED

Ugly Mug Cafe'
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in Georgia!!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best coffee I've ever had. Very cozy quiet atmosphere... Have a great seating area with comfortable couches and chairs. Owner is one of the nicest person you will meet. definitely if you are anywhere near the ugly mug you have to stop in!!!

1 Thank Marc W

FL
“Cozy, cute, cookies to die for!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

while shopping in Victoria's shops (where the Ugly Mug is located) I went inside to check it out. Must admit I am a serious peanut butter cookie addict. I have had them everywhere. let me say this....THESE ARE THE BEST!! they are peanut buttery (emphasis on "buttery") and are so yummy. I now call ahead to reserve, as they sell out quickly. Haven't had any of the other food yet, but plan on doing that soon....owners/employees are SO nice, one of my favorite places!

• Visited December 2013