“LOVE”

Ugly Mug Cafe'
Dalton, Georgia
“LOVE”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

This is the best coffee shop I've ever been to!!! Great staff, fast service and a very unexpected gem in the mountains!

Naples, Florida
“Great Place... cozy and great food!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I got the chili and grilled cheese! Wow... great chili! The best thing is the Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate! Best I've ever had. 10 times better than Starbucks! Nice place to warm up and have coffee! They have free wi-fi too! Check it out!

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Classy & trendy... with amazing coffee”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Walk in & to my surprise its the perfect place to post up with a book & enjoy coffee & tea! I went with a friend- quality coffee for this hot beverage aficionado & was quite excited. I found my new spot! A must stop.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in Georgia!!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best coffee I've ever had. Very cozy quiet atmosphere... Have a great seating area with comfortable couches and chairs. Owner is one of the nicest person you will meet. definitely if you are anywhere near the ugly mug you have to stop in!!!

1 Thank Marc W
FL
“Cozy, cute, cookies to die for!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

while shopping in Victoria's shops (where the Ugly Mug is located) I went inside to check it out. Must admit I am a serious peanut butter cookie addict. I have had them everywhere. let me say this....THESE ARE THE BEST!! they are peanut buttery (emphasis on "buttery") and are so yummy. I now call ahead to reserve, as they sell out quickly. Haven't had any of the other food yet, but plan on doing that soon....owners/employees are SO nice, one of my favorite places!

• Visited December 2013