“I stopped going after the new owners started making changes to the quality of the food.”
Review of Comfort Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My friends and I have been enjoying lunches out at the Comfort Cafe for quite a few years. Unfortunately, it was sold to new owners in the past year. Since then, the quality of the food has gone down. For example, their delicious Chicken and Dumplings came with only one dumpling the last time I ate there. I usually get their Turkey and Swiss sandwich, but the past few times, the turkey was fattier than previously. My friends get their formerly famous Reuben, but they all say that the meat is tougher and not as tasty now.

We miss the old Comfort Cafe. Hopefully, the new owners will return to the great quality food products that were used by the previous owners.

1  Thank SharronLL

Reviewed 16 July 2011

It is a simple place. The food is not greasy. The breakfast is delicious. The service was great. I was asked when I paid out...''how was service?' I told them the truth...'it was excellent!' (By the way, I heard that service was better because there are now better servers so maybe that is why.)

Reviewed 21 April 2011

Thought this was the place to try in Blairsville. Had breakfast with the family. The atmosphere was pretty lacking. The food was good but the service was quite poor. The price wasn't excellent either. All in all, a disappointment compared to our expectations.

Maybe lunch is better but we didn't even want to go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2010

im a native of Blairsville and my family and I love fresh prepared high quality food, comfort cafe is the only restaurant in bville where you can enjoy true comfort food with a lil city twist!!! I work in a dental office and our whole staff eats there at least 2 times week sometimes more!!! We LOVE the food and the staff there!!!!!!! aimee

1  Thank aimeerandy
Reviewed 13 October 2010

lot's of choices on the menu. large portions. wait staff was very friendly. southern hospitality at it finest!