“Another Fantastic Stay”

Paradise Hills Winery Resort & Spa
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have been staying at Paradise for over sixteen years and our stays keep getting better. The winery has added a lot to our stays with the live music and wine tastings you can't help but relax. The attractions around Blairsville have increased over the years and are perfect for adventures in the great outdoors. Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey D
paradisehost, Owner at Paradise Hills Winery Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Thank you guys!! We love you! After 16 years (12 with us), you are definitely Paradise Family; even Rhianna. :) You know Bob and I well enough to know.... we are always looking at how we can make our guests' experiences even more relaxing and memorable. You never know what the future holds.... but we will be continuing the live music concerts each year and this October we will be doing them out on the patio by the fire ring, at night. Bring your bike!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Thus place is so very rude, To call to book cabin, they never answer the phones. When we went we told them they get so hostile, rude. We got our cabin it was lovely and private, but everytime call office for something they never answered and still again when you told them they called me lier. I left so upset from thus place. My husband took me here durning my breast cancer treatment. Then my husband tried to call another time to get massages, again no answering of phones. We went to office again said we were lairs. Left so very upset, just can't believe how rude, better poeple can be..I will for sure tell everyone not to come to this place...extremely upset from this place..

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank ookelly

Guest, We are sorry to see you sharing your perceived experience publicly. We try to use the utmost discretion when dealing with disorderly and intoxicated guests. We do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone based on their behavior.
As mentioned to you personally, we are exercising that right. Please do not call, stop by or engage with us any further.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Though all of the reviews were great, for some reason I was expecting a much more rustic experience than we got. The property is beautiful - rolling hills and lovely views of distant mountains. My husband and I stayed in Deer Run. It was very clean, very nicely appointed (attractive decor, flat screen TV, large jacuzzi tub, all the amenities you could want), and the kitchen was very well equipped. Everything seemed pretty new and was very clean. The winery and spa were wonderful. Again, very clean and new feeling, very nicely decorated. I received one of the best massages I've ever had from Sue - she was wonderful! Hosts Ilke and Bob were friendly & helpful. It's centrally located to visit local wineries and outdoor attractions. We highly recommend Paradise Resort and Spa for a visit to this lovely area of Georgia.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karen11g

Hi, I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Make sure and use your "Loyalty card" and take advantage of our returning guest discount. We would love to have you as our guests again... now that you have discovered us!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My husband and I just got back from spending 5 amazing, relaxing days at Clark's Haven, a beautiful cabin at the Paradise Resort. The 3 bedroom A-frame was charming and very roomy. The fireplace was the perfect spot to roast our marshmallows and make our s'mores. The Jacuzzi tub was great after our days of hiking to the top of Brasstown Bald mountain and walking along the ridge at Helton Falls. The stars were our Christmas tree!I It was a wonderful, romantic vacation. Next time we'll bring the kids!

I'm reading someones review about the wi-fi, I have a hot spot on my phone and was able to work when my husband was sleeping (LOL). Actually had really good reception.

We stopped at the Lodge to taste the wine and brought back some for Holiday gifts, their blends were different and very smooth

It was a great way to end the year. Looking forward to going back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TJANDLJ2

Thanks for your great review! We enjoyed seeing the photos you shared. Looks like you got to see a few wonderful, natural beauties here in Blairsville. Yes, Clark's Haven is a fantastic cabin to relax, enjoy the rustic cabin feeling but have all the modern conveniences of home... tucked away but only steps from our vineyard, lodge and the spa. Make sure to come again and see us soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had a really lovely time staying in The Chocolate Moose for a weekend in October. We had four kids, and five adults, and we were very comfortable in the large space. Three of us had spa treatments on Saturday, and they were really really lovely. The spa itself is gorgeous, and each of us felt extremely relaxed and enjoyed our treatments a lot. I hope we can come back soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed 3 nights and it was heavenly. This place is pet friendly and the owners are incredibly accommodating. It would have been perfect if the cabins did have Wi-Fi service. You could however get connection in the office area and outside it as well. The cabins need to be dusted more often because spiders are there constantly making webs. The bedding and the mattress was comfortable. Our king sized bed was on the loft. The shower needs to be a bit wider and if we could move the shower head, it would be better. Overall, we had a fabulous time and it was a memorable way to spend my birthday.

Room Tip: For older couples, I would recommend the bedroom to be on the first floor. The stairs could be tiri...