Best Western Milton Inn
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$123
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$133
Groupon.com
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
US$120
US$115
US$112
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$79
Best Western Of Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$143
TripAdvisor
Seasons Inn(Blairsville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againsmall towncoffee tablea great place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceyogurtcoffee makerhot breakfastking bedtown squarethe north georgia mountainsbwrollawaydonnaridemotorcycle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

very nice double queen room. the hotel turned out much better than I thought it would. clean room. close to restaurants and grocery store. clerk at check in was very friendly. I definitely recommend staying at this location

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
george p, General Manager at Best Western Milton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for the nice review glad you enjoy your stay at the Best Western Milton Inn

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Spent one night in a 2 queen room with rollaway, that was enough. The rooms do not block much outside noise. It is an older style drive up motel with large glass windows near the door. I can't understand why they put all guests so close to each other when the hotel seemed to be relatively empty. Spread the noise out a bit?!
The room was very clean and in good condition but not updated. I found the check in to be helpful and quick. The morning staff was a little hurried keeping up with the breakfast crowd but kind, as well.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Staff Could have been a little more caring. Speaking English would have really helped. they could have offered us another room when the window & the door broke. they did fix the door BUT NOT the window.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PAIGE
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My daughter was testing at the local education center, although we only live a few hours away, we thought we'd stay close to the testing site. We figured she could have a good nights sleep and not have to get up so early to get to her test site. We stayed in the older portion of the motel. It was clean and fairly comfortable. There was some damage in the bathroom, but it didn't affect our ability to use the facilities. After a so/so nights sleep, we awoke and went to the lobby to get the complimentary breakfast (not much of a selection), we returned to our room collected our belongings and closed the automatic lock door. We noticed a gentleman with a cart collecting bedding, however since we hadn't checked out, we didn't give it a second thought. I dropped my daughter off at her test site and returned to find my door wide open and my bedding, bath towels, trash and soap had been removed. It was only 8 am. I looked around and didn't see any staff members. I was still very tired and in a town where I didn't know anyone, so I thought I'd kill a couple of hours with some more sleep. I entered my room and stretched the bedspread over the bare mattress. I locked the bar type door lock from the inside and proceeded to lay down. A short time later my door was unlocked and someone awoke me from my slumber and was attempting to enter. Upon realizing that I was in the room, the male said "sorry, sorry" and closed the door. Promptly at 11 am I went to the lobby and checked out. I never mentioned anything to the desk clerk, as I assumed that they KNEW what their staff members were doing. A short time later, my daughter was disturbed with several phone calls during her test. When she was able to answer, she was berated by a male member of the hotel staff yelling and accusing us of taking the bedding and towels. My daughter assured the man that was incorrect and advised him that she would contact me, which she did. I returned to the hotel where several staff members were standing outside. I identified myself as the guest from my room # and explained the details of the events as I have described them here. I also pointed out that the hand towels were still in the room and why would only take the "dirty" items? I also pointed out, if they checked the trash, there wouldn't be any signs of wrappings from the cups or soaps which there should have been. They offered the excuse that their maid is forgetful, but still made comments indicating their disbelief in my account of events. They also stated that guests often "forget" and take towels, I questioned all of the towels? Then they stated that they thought maybe someone off of the street came in and took these things. This is a small community in the Bible belt, highly unlikely and I again expressed that I shut the auto lock door when I left! I offered the advice that they should have a paper for staff to check off what they have taken from each room number to prevent future misunderstandings and to also check with the front desk BEFORE entering a room so they can know if a person has checked out yet or not. I was NEVER offered an apology, a refund of any kind (partial or full) nor any discounts for future visits. As a matter of fact I had to call the police and offer the police to check my belongings, to put an end to the argument! Nightmare visit! Not worth the ten dollar savings, should have stayed at the more expensive hotel in town! This caused such genuine aggravation that I actually had chest pains the rest of the day and into the evening! With a little intelligent investigation they could have figured it out without accusing their guest. It was only AFTER the police arrived and their voices were softer that they heard me say that the man attempting to enter the room said "sorry, sorry", they turned to a man standing there and spoke to him in a different language. They all began to chuckle and only then did they offer an apology, but no discounts!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 871bonniew
george p, General Manager at Best Western Milton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

Thank you, we appreciate your patronage over the years. Your Best Western family

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay if you visit Blairsville, GA. The decor was lovely and the room was updated and extremely well maintained. I am detail oriented and it was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The check in process was efficient and pleasant. The property does face a busy highway but it is in the mountains so not the kind of noise if it was in a big city. Very good value and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
george p, General Manager at Best Western Milton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for the great review.