“Blairsville, GA, Holiday Inn Express”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very nice hotel with a decent free breakfast. A very nice public golf course is behind the hotel. No restaurant but a breakfast room with a decent free breakfast. Hotel is centrally located on route 515.

Room Tip: No real preference for location of room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MacnMary

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Nice big room, clean, good tv, bathroom clean, decent breakfast included.
Entry is right on the highway, small sign at the roadside, you can see the big sign sticking up, easy to miss the little sign.
And go round the back past the community building to see the golf course and a great view.

Nice place to visit too, but I would not be coming here in the winter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The place was fine. However, I booked it because I needed a place to stay the night and do a lot of work, which requires Internet. They couldn't get it working right, so I couldn't do any of my work. When I discussed it with the owner/manager the next morning, he blew me off and said he couldn't refund any money or discount anything because I bought it through Expedia. So, I left and called Expedia and they called the same owner/manager and they asked if he would give me a refund or a discount and he refused. By the way, I have never complained before to a hotel. I don't like to do this and the place was nice. But, if something goes wrong, like terrible Internet where you can't do work and that is why you booked the place, then they should compensate you somehow. I would stay there, but don't expect your complaints to be resolved, and the same goes for Expedia.

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Syrinxlee,

Regards,

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Excellent hotel hidden off the main highway. The staff is outstanding and they will do whatever possible to ensure you have a great stay. The rooms are very spacious and the entire hotel is VERY clean. The breakfast area is nice and the selection is very good.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Spent one night. Hotel is a little tricky to find...I really only saw it by accident. Interesting location. Check-in was fast and clerk was pleasant. My room was clean and bigger than I thought. WiFi was good...got knocked off a couple times but think that was weather related. Noise level was fine. I think the Sasquatch family was in the room above me but once they went to sleep, all was fine. Breakfast was good...lots to choose from from healthy options to not-so healthy warm cinnamon buns.I'd stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KMR2009
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Room was clean. The front desk lady was helpful. Yeah, the pool is a bit small but who is doing Olympic size pool swimming anyway? The scenery is lovely in Blairsville. We will back in July for festivals.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
hiebvlga, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and All of your comments will be passed along to my staff. We look forward to having you back in July.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Clean room. Well appointed, nice bed, great ac, nice fridge. Very spacious room. We had a smoking room and you couldn't even tell it was. They have a glass partition between smoking and non smoking. Great value.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sclady1109

Dear Guest:

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Blairsville and found our rooms accommodating. I will pass along your wonderful comments to my staff. I thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay and we all hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Best Western Milton Inn
Reid Ridge Lodge
Reid Ridge Lodge
#1 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!