“ALL AROUND FABULOUS!”
Review of Endless view

Endless view
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Endless view
Fishers, Indiana
“ALL AROUND FABULOUS!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

This vacation was FANTASTIC!
The cabin is BEAUTIFUL! The views are BEAUTIFUL! The entire area is BEAUTIFUL!
We drove to Morganton, GA from IN. It is an 8 hour drive and well worth it. We stayed in the Enchanted Cottage for 5 days – not at all long enough. Do not let the small towns fool you – there is plenty to do. You can either stay in the cabin and enjoy all of the amenities of the cabin or venture out into the towns. The cabin is equipped with wifi; a game room with a pool table and an old school video game machine with pacman, donkey kong, centipepde, etc.; a large kitchen; patios on all three levels; a gas grill; a hot tube; 3 large bedrooms; and 3 large bathrooms. There were 8 people in our party (3 adults; 5 kids) and there was plenty of space. We did actually leave the cabin after the first day. We went horseback riding at Blanch Manor. The trail went through the mountains and we were able to walk, trot and gallop – it was great! They also give pony rides for smaller children. We went tubing for about an hour and a half down the Toccoa. This was a much needed 60+minutes of relaxation and aside from the racists paraphernalia positioned on the lawns of some of the city’s residences, the view was spectacular. We also rented a Pontoon and tube from Blue Ridge Marina and spent 6 hours on and in the lake. We did the zip line and drove to a couple of the waterfalls. This trip was wonderful. The staff at MyMountain Cabin Rentals is friendly and very helpful. We are going to definitely do it again!
Also, the prices for everything are very reasonable. For 8 people, we spent less than $2500 (including the cabin and food). We could have probably spent less and still had a great time. We bought and packed groceries at home and took them to the cabin. However, there is a grocery store nearby with average prices.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Solo
Business
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 19 June 2011

After doing some research, we rented the Waterfall Lodge from Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge. It was unreal - - the pictures on the web site don't even do justice to how gorgeous this cabin was, and the view was absolutely stunning. We've already started planning a future trip and will stay in this cabin again. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JumpingGen
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Stayed in a beautiful cabin using the Cabin Rentals of Blue Rdige company.

Booking was easy and simple. The choice of cabins is excellent and we stayed in a wonderful full mountain view cabin with excellent facilities.

There are many comapnies and cabins to choose from and the task may seem daunting, but Diane made it easy for us the whole way through.

This is a legitimate company and we would highly recomedn them.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
lakeland, florida
Reviewed 30 June 2009

My family has been coming to Blue Ridge for tens years and have found our favorite places have been cabins rented thru Toccoa Wilderness (---). Owners are in Blue Ridge and have multiple cabins including some on the lake. They are the nicest folks! Cabins are well equipped and immaculate. For restaurants I HIGHLY recommend my favorite is Monte Albens (mexican! imagine in Georgia!). LOVE IT! Our favorites excursions are rafting on Ocoee, jet skiing on lake, tubing the Toccoa. Downtown area offers a lovely day strolling thru shops (antiques, gifts, local artists, etc). And don't pass up Mercier's Orchard! Best apple pies around!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Cocoleman
bmscurlock
Reviewed 1 April 2009

For the price that I paid, I am surprised at the value of the cabin. I got a five-star cabin for a one star price!! It was great! It was quiet, secluded and very private. You have a private, screened in porch with a hot tub and a jacuzzi upstairs next to the bed. I had a wonderful time. They even allow pets for a reasonable price.

I would have given Blue Ridge a five-star rating but it is virtually impossible to reach the main office. After a thunderstorm the power went out for a couple hours. We were unable to reach the main office to see if the outage was our cabin or the cabins. After asking our neighbors we discovered that there was a mass outage. I was very frustrated that we were not able to contact the front office.

Overall, I would recommend the Blue Ridge rental cabins if you're able to contact the main office.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bmscurlock
worldwide
Reviewed 12 January 2009

My husband and I stayed in Blue Ridge Georgia. We rented a cabin through Mymountain cabin rentals. We needed a place to stay that would allow pets while we were waiting to move to another country. All the mymountain cabins are one hundred percent animal friendly and we had our two Australian Shepherds and one cat in tow. Our first cabin was Black Bear Creek and it was wonderfully equipped with all the mod cons one could want in a home, we had lots of open land around us for the dogs to run and play and enjoy as much as we did.

Our second cabin was Top This, it was just as well equipped with a kitchen full of gadgets and appliances that made this chef’s heart very happy, our highlight in both cabins was the hot tubs that we made nightly use of under the stars.

The area of Blue Ridge is breathtaking in Autumn, I had always dreamed of seeing the colour change, we are from South Africa so it was such a treat to get such an eye full of colour. The town of Blue Ridge is very quaint and friendly. We caught the Halloween parade through town on Halloween and got to sit at a delightful coffee shop and watch the kids and adults trick or treat their way through the town. The shop owners in town put out tables with candy for the trick n treaters. It was a lovely atmosphere and I fell in love with this lovely little country town.

Eating was somewhat of a challenge as I am a very good cook and am very particular in how things are served, cooked and presented so I really was not impressed with any place we ate at that was supposed to be good quality food, however as I cook well enough to keep us happy and I would not go back to any restaurants in the area I loved the whole experience of our three weeks in Blue Ridge and our cabins were as comfortable as any home could be.

• Liked — That it was pet friendly while still being very high quality accomodation
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank pawsandclaws
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 October 2008

We rented a cabin from Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge. The company owners, Diane and Jeff, couldn't have been better to deal with. Our check in was wonderful. There were several plumbing problems in the cabin but, being a new property, that was to be expected. Jeft was over at the cabin to fix the problems shortly after our call to their office.
The cabin was fabulous:
Clean, fully equiped, comfortable, with a fabulous view of the mountains. I'm not going to give out the name of the cabin because I'm selfish and want to make sure it's available for my return!!!!!
My entire party was thrilled with our weekend in the mountains and would not hesitate to rent from this company again. We can't wait to go back!

1 Thank ketey
Douglas Inn & Suites
Douglas Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites

Been to Endless view? Share your experiences!