“Excellent place to stay IF you can contact the front office!”
Review of Endless view

Endless view
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Endless view
bmscurlock
“Excellent place to stay IF you can contact the front office!”
Reviewed 1 April 2009

For the price that I paid, I am surprised at the value of the cabin. I got a five-star cabin for a one star price!! It was great! It was quiet, secluded and very private. You have a private, screened in porch with a hot tub and a jacuzzi upstairs next to the bed. I had a wonderful time. They even allow pets for a reasonable price.

I would have given Blue Ridge a five-star rating but it is virtually impossible to reach the main office. After a thunderstorm the power went out for a couple hours. We were unable to reach the main office to see if the outage was our cabin or the cabins. After asking our neighbors we discovered that there was a mass outage. I was very frustrated that we were not able to contact the front office.

Overall, I would recommend the Blue Ridge rental cabins if you're able to contact the main office.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bmscurlock

Solo
Business
worldwide
Reviewed 12 January 2009

My husband and I stayed in Blue Ridge Georgia. We rented a cabin through Mymountain cabin rentals. We needed a place to stay that would allow pets while we were waiting to move to another country. All the mymountain cabins are one hundred percent animal friendly and we had our two Australian Shepherds and one cat in tow. Our first cabin was Black Bear Creek and it was wonderfully equipped with all the mod cons one could want in a home, we had lots of open land around us for the dogs to run and play and enjoy as much as we did.

Our second cabin was Top This, it was just as well equipped with a kitchen full of gadgets and appliances that made this chef’s heart very happy, our highlight in both cabins was the hot tubs that we made nightly use of under the stars.

The area of Blue Ridge is breathtaking in Autumn, I had always dreamed of seeing the colour change, we are from South Africa so it was such a treat to get such an eye full of colour. The town of Blue Ridge is very quaint and friendly. We caught the Halloween parade through town on Halloween and got to sit at a delightful coffee shop and watch the kids and adults trick or treat their way through the town. The shop owners in town put out tables with candy for the trick n treaters. It was a lovely atmosphere and I fell in love with this lovely little country town.

Eating was somewhat of a challenge as I am a very good cook and am very particular in how things are served, cooked and presented so I really was not impressed with any place we ate at that was supposed to be good quality food, however as I cook well enough to keep us happy and I would not go back to any restaurants in the area I loved the whole experience of our three weeks in Blue Ridge and our cabins were as comfortable as any home could be.

• Liked — That it was pet friendly while still being very high quality accomodation
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank pawsandclaws
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 October 2008

We rented a cabin from Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge. The company owners, Diane and Jeff, couldn't have been better to deal with. Our check in was wonderful. There were several plumbing problems in the cabin but, being a new property, that was to be expected. Jeft was over at the cabin to fix the problems shortly after our call to their office.
The cabin was fabulous:
Clean, fully equiped, comfortable, with a fabulous view of the mountains. I'm not going to give out the name of the cabin because I'm selfish and want to make sure it's available for my return!!!!!
My entire party was thrilled with our weekend in the mountains and would not hesitate to rent from this company again. We can't wait to go back!

1 Thank ketey
Douglas Inn & Suites
Douglas Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Blue Ridge
Serenity in the Mountains Luxury Suites

Been to Endless view? Share your experiences!