“Best I have eaten at in a long time.”
Review of Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille - CLOSED

Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our Home at Christy Lee’s Courtyard Grille. The Small Town of Blue Ridge Georgia is making big news. Discover Christy Lee’s Restaurant in the Historic Downtown of Blue Ridge for all Seasons with live music, great food and where memories are made. Our Customers matter most; we believe great food is best enjoyed in a casual atmosphere amongst friends and family. Our Staff, is here to serve you, sit back relax and enjoy your experience at Christy Lee’s
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Everything, including the waitress Josephine was fabulous. The hummus appetizer was tasty, the chicken piccata was absolutely addicting!

There are newer reviews for Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We unexpectantly found ourselves in downtown Blue Ridge for dinner without having made dinner reservations. We walked the block and hear music from this courtyard. We decided to pop in for dinner. The hostess accomdated us with a choice of dinning room or courtyard seating. We choose the courtyard because of the wonderful performer. Music really made the environment lovely. Courtyard is beautiful.
Husband had a filet which was perfectly prepared and very tender. I had the trout which was delicious and light. We splurged for a molten desert.
Staff was friendly and attentive.
Wonderful night. Perfect for our anniversary dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We venture out the north ga a couple times a year and grab a cabin or take a day trip, one thing we for sure always do is when near blue ridge eat at christy lees. In the mountain area its hit or miss sometimes. People claim to be great and you find its sub par or awful even but not christy lees. They have a nice wine and drink selection. They have a quaint environment inside and out and we have never had bad food. Some things feel a bit over priced but that goes for the whole town of blue ridge. My only negative thing would be sometimes they have a great singer singing in the court yard and then sometimes not such a great singer lol, its a small place so make reservations! Tim our waiter this past visit was awesome!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I were not overly impressed by the food or the customer service. Having ordered our food it took quite some time to arrive. This in itself is not an issue unless when it does arrive you don't have to send a meal back due to the meat being stone cold in the middle! The restaurant was not even busy so it couldn't have been an oversight on account of large volumes of meals to cook. The manager (owner I think) was apologetic and insisted a new meal would be cooked as he said they do not use microwaves and all meals are cooked fresh. No offer was made regarding my meal even though I had placed almost a third of my meat on my wife's plate so that we could taste each other's meal. It also which meant we were to eat at separate times. We doubted a new meal would be cooked and were proved correct when 5 minutes later my wife's meal returned, this time piping hot. When she moved the sauce the same piece of meat she had previously cut in to was underneath. So correct, no microwave but a blast oven instead! The manager offered us a free desert for the trouble. Again our doubts were proved correct when this did not materialise. The sad thing is the food tasted reasonably nice although it was overpriced compared to many other similar and better establishments we ate at during the holiday.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Josephine was excellent in describing the specials for the evening. We had the braised lamb, blackened mahi, cocktails and cheesecake. She brought us fresh, warm bread while we waited for our meal and a bowl of water for Snoopy, the dachshund. It was a delightful dining experience!