“Nice Atmosphere - Average Food”
Review of Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille - CLOSED

Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our Home at Christy Lee’s Courtyard Grille. The Small Town of Blue Ridge Georgia is making big news. Discover Christy Lee’s Restaurant in the Historic Downtown of Blue Ridge for all Seasons with live music, great food and where memories are made. Our Customers matter most; we believe great food is best enjoyed in a casual atmosphere amongst friends and family. Our Staff, is here to serve you, sit back relax and enjoy your experience at Christy Lee’s
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had lunch here over Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed the atmosphere eating outside with live music. The service was very good. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and it was above average but not great, other person in my party had the french onion soup and she said it was average but it didn't look very good - very little broth, just a bowl of onions topped with cheese - do not recommend the soup. If I am back in Blue Ridge, I would definitely try it again based on the service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Both food and service were outstanding. We ate outside on the patio, which is pet friendly, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The calamari appetizer was one of the best I'd ever had and the local trout we both had for our entrees was superb. It was prepared perfectly. Great wine and beer selections.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Great service, nice atmosphere. The food is always consistent, tasty and provides a nice family experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I reviewed Christy Lee's once and I was not impressed but had decided we would give it a 2nd chance. I was almost certain i had already written my 2nd review, but I cannot find it on Trip Advisor, therefore I am writing it again. This time Christy Lee's was far worse than the first time we went. It was way too noisy and even the waitress agreed that she could not hear us over the music that was being played. We had trouble carrying on a conversation with our friends at our table. My veal was awful, tough and chewy. They brought out the entree' almost as soon as they brought out the salads, which made it seem like they were rushing us. There wasn't room on the table for all the salads and the entree plates. The waitress and approximately 3 other people kept stopping by our table and asking if everything was okay. It was overkill. We couldn't finish a sentence without someone stopping and interrupting our conversation. When we were trying to leave the restaurant, the owner (or manager) was having a heated discussion with the wait staff right in the area of the door, making it hard to get past them. This was totally inappropriate to have this kind of discussion in front of everyone. I don't recommend this restaurant and we won't go back.

1  Thank treenie12
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had never been to this place before but the menu sounded good so we had a party of 5 for dinner this past Sat, April 26 and what a pleasant surprise. The service was excellent and our server, Josephine, even sang Happy Birthday to me in Portuguese. She was very friendly and kept our glasses filled. The prime rib was the BEST I have ever had ANYWHERE. Don't pass it up if you go there. An all around great place to dine. If you're in Blue Ridge, make it one of your stops. We'll be back again... :-)