“Informative”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Informative”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We enjoyed the ghost tour, as it was very informative. It is a walking tour around the down town area. No, it didn't have a lot of the gore or really scary horror stories that people look for on these types of tours, but it was a great way to discover the history of the beautiful downtown area of Blue Ridge. Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank Richard K

Blue Ridge GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“New Company, Reviews before 2014 are Out of Business Company”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Blue Ridge Ghost Tour opened in June of 2014. There was a previous company with the same name that operated between 2008 and 2011. Thus reviews from before 2014 are not ours. Our tour is operated by Blue Ridge Tours LLLP. We hope to please you and give you your monies worth. As a guide I am amazed at how many recent stories we have had shared with us. This is a 1 1/2 hr. walking tour so wear comfortable shoes. It is not a hard walk and we take breaks.

Visited June 2014
7 Thank tjthomps
Gainesville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun and Informative!”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We had a great evening walking around downtown and learning the local ghost stories. Did not realize how many there were! Guess everyone loves Blue Ridge so much they want to hang around as long as possible... even after death! The tour owner and guides are passionate about the topic and enjoy sharing their knowledge.

Visited September 2011
10 Thank Lynn J
Pensacola, FL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Really Enjoyed This "Ghost" Tour”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Come on guys!! This is beautiful Blue Ridge, GA, not New Orlean, LA. What were you expecting? I read these reviews and went anyway. I'm glad I did. We met with the very pleasant tour owner, Kim, at the pavillion at the railroad tracks and she handed us over to Tina, who was sooo nice and helpful. Several people had made reservations for the tour but myself and a friend were the only ones who showed up. It was all the better to me. Granted, Blue Ridge is a little town and does not have lots of ghosts or haunted places but it has lots of history. That is the part I like most of all. Tina told us so much about the founding and settlement of Blue Ridge and about each building we passed. She told us the ghost stories but sensed that we just wanted to know all about this attractive, friendly town and its origin. The tour was supposed to be and hour and a half but Tina graciously answered all our many questions and we kept her out about an hour longer than she had planned. She gave us so much good information about how to navigate the Ellijay Apple Festival to avoid the crowds and the best things to do in the area. Thanks to her great advice, we had a wonderful trip with no problems. My only regret is that I forgot to tip her for the great tour and the extra time she spent with us. Do this tour if you enjoy delightful local history with a touch of the supernatural.

Visited October 2011
11 Thank sweetshrub
Strongsville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't do it.”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I have been on several ghost walks. I mostly go to get the eeire history of the places I visit. This was, by far, the worst ghost walk I have ever been on. Very little history. The hauntings were vague, i.e. "lights flickering, papers being shuffled." This happens all the time at my house and my house isn't haunted. The tour guide readily admitted that she is not an historian or psychic. I realize that this is for entertainment purposes only, but it wasn't at all entertaining. Even my children thought it was "lame." Please, please, please save your money. I can't believe that I wasted an hour and a half of my time and paid over $100 to do so.

Visited August 2011