“Don't miss Joe's if you're in Blue Ridge!!”
Review of Joe's BBQ

Joe's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Downtown Blue Ridge, across the street from Charlie Edmondson State Farm Insurance
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Don't miss Joe's if you're in Blue Ridge!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Many trips to Blue Ridge and Joe made this one awesome! Wonderfully tender and moist pulled pork, incredibly good (really--pleasantly surprised) sides...we enjoyed pulled pork plates, I had coleslaw and BBQ beans, he had mac and cheese and cinnamon apples...

Delighted to meet Joe upon arrival...great service...we will be back!!

Naples, Florida
“Best Blue Ridge and Basically Everywhere BBQ!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our son would eat there for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It is the best BBQ anywhere! I cannot explain how delicious it is, but I think they should compete on the Food TV's Barbeque Pitmasters Show! My favorite is the Stuffed Pulled Pork Potato. The iced tea is brewed to perfection and the cinnamon apples as a side, are dessert. We are always full, we have not purchased dessert, but they sure look yummy! I guarantee you will never be disappointed. We send anyone new to Blue Ridge to Joe's. Best, best, best!!!!
Oh, and Joe is there to greet you every day!!!

Cumming, Georgia
“Amazing BBQ!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been to many BBQ restaurants as BBQ is one of my favorite meals. I can honestly say that I have NEVER had BBQ this good... not even close. Joe himself walks around the restaurant making sure that you are enjoying your meal and taking care of any needs that you may have. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The restaurant is just a few short steps from the the little town of Blue Ridge where there are tons of fun little shops, wine bars, tour train, etc....
I will definitely be returning!
Thank you Joe's BBQ!!!!!

“Great Ribs!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was all good,but the ribs were awesome. Fall off the bone and so moist. I asked Joe how he kept them so moist and all I got was a sly grin and "its a secret". Friendly staff, quick service and great food! I'll be back!

Williamson, Georgia
“Friendly, fast and fantastic”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

You know it's going to be good when the staff are all smiling and friendly but when the owner it the host then it must be special. He seated us and asked how we found them. Our conversation continued on and off during our dining experience. My husband and I had Brunswick stew and the other couple shared a BBQ chicken plate. It was all wonderful. We'll definitely be back.