“Zip line/ obstacle course”

The Blue Ridge Canopy Adventure
Ranked #8 of 21 things to do in Blue Ridge
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Blue Ridges original zip line company. We're about innovation, not imitation. So come find out just how much fun ya can have zip lining in moonshine country. We offer a two hour canopy tour and horseback riding all on the same property located in an area known as Hell's Holler'. Ya'll come see us ya hear!
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Today my family and I went zip lining and had an AMAZING time. Our guides David and Nelson were fun, funny and energetic and made the trip even more exciting! I highly highly recommend zip lining with them.
Nelson then joined us on our obstacle course challenge where he was very helpful and we all had a blast!

THANKS FOR THE FUN GUYS!! 10/10

in 4 reviews
"ga"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time my parents Ziplined, at 66 I was nervous about it but the guys, Travis and Hunter were awesome. Beautiful facility, clean, tour started on time, very safe, etc.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My four teenage girls and myself had an absolute fantastic time on our Zipline adventure. Our guides were wonderful and really put our fears at ease from the moment we arrived. We spent over an hour enjoying the 12 zip lines. For the girls first time zip lining- this was the perfect adventure! Thank you for a wonderful time!!!! We will be back!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We are three 66 year old grandmothers who had the time of our lives on the zip line. So much fun. Thank you Chris and David