“Great Experience!”

Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Proudly rated one of the best ziplines in the industry, our course sits on a 165 acre tract of land in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. With over 6000 feet of cable you’ll zip for over one mile, experience the mountains from the treetops, zip into the valley, soar over pastures, and cross over Fighting Town Creek.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a group of 7 (ages 12 - 66) that did the 2 hour zip-line tour in July 2014. Our group included both experienced zippers as well as newbies. Fun was had by all! My immediate family has zip-lined over 20 times in different locations (including over the top of a cruise ship) and this is one of our favorite experiences. Our guides were patient and had great sense of humors. They also gave great tips for making the process more efficient (I learned a couple things and I am an experienced zip-liner). The views were also gorgeous and the tour included some neat suspension bridges. Everyone in our group felt we got our moneys worth for the experience.

One note, you need to print the directions out from their website and it will take you right there. If you get lost, cell service is spotty. Also, there is some fairly rigorous walking required to get up a couple of the platforms. We had three people in our group who take blood pressure medicine and they were fine, but it could be an issue for some if you have issues climbing up stairs.

1  Thank Wyatt12345
ZipBlueRidge, Manager at Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you for your visits, it is a pleasure to receive a great review. We truly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit to Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Went in July with my family. Very beautiful location and the guides are very knowledgable and professional. Eric and Eric, whom are firefighters, were very efficient and funny. We enjoyed our time. My kids had a blast and it was their first time. The two Eric's made it effortless. I would good back and go longer next time. Super fun!!

ZipBlueRidge, Manager at Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Elysa,
On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for the recognition of their efforts to provide all our guests with the best trip ever. It will be our pleasure to have you back on your next adventure.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my husband & my first experience doing a zipline. David & Candice (our guides) were very professional & did an excellent job with instructions. They were also very personable, which made the adventure fun, & they were very helpful with information on the Blue Ridge area. We didn't know the other 6 in our group, but they were lots of fun to be with too. Overall it was an excellent adventure & I would definitely go there again. The facilities were very nice & located in a beautiful area.

Thank you for the compliments, we hope you will return to Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge in the near future. Thank You greatly for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was given a certificate for the two hour zipline canopy tour, and I was so nervous at first because I have a terrible fear of heights! However, once I got there, the place was so organized and our guides, Greg and Danny, were incredible! They took the time to show us how safe and secure the entire harness and zipline were. They made it both safe and fun, just like they promised. My sister and I had a great time, and I would recommend this two hour tour to anyone! (even those that cant stand the thought of being 75 ft or more in the air!)

It is a pleasure to read positive reviews, we would like to thank you greatly for taking the time to let our future customers know what a wonderful experience it is here at Zipline Canopy Tours of Blue Ridge. We hope you have the chance to return for another amazing trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

They made my first time ziplining a great experience and calmed my nervousness by being patient and informative.

It is wonderful to know we provided you with a great trip, we would love to have you back for another amazing experience. Thank You greatly for taking the time to write this review.