“Two Thumbs Up!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We decided to try out one of the newer restaurants in Blue Ridge for dinner Saturday night, and we were not disappointed. We got there about 15 minutes before they closed and were still seated. The biscuits with warm apple butter were a nice start, and we all enjoyed our dinners. I had the sugar cured ham with hashbrown casserole and steamed broccoli, my husband had the chicken pot pie with green beans and hashbrown casserole. Something to note - their chicken pot pie does not have a crust...it's the filling with 2 biscuits on top. He really enjoyed it! My dad had the fried chicken and my mom had the apricot chicken, which if you had the chance to eat at Three Sisters before they closed, it's VERY similar to their dish. The wait staff was super friendly and made sure our drink glasses were kept full. We will definitely be returning!

4  Thank jnowicki1112

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Best fried chicken ever! Fried catfish also very good. Bread pudding...ehh, not so good. Nice servers and friendly owner(?) w/ very noisy room (no sound absorbing anything). We would return and try other entrees. Sides are ok but the red-skin mashed are great.

2  Thank drjGa
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner here. We were both disappointed overall. For starters we both had a house salad that was good. For her main my wife ordered their prime rib special, which she did not enjoy. She said the prime rib was overlooked, was an extremely small portion, and tasted bland. She also said the green beans tasted canned with lots of chemical preservatives. I ordered their beef liver with onions. The beef liver was extremely overcooked and was as hard as plastic. It was also tasteless. Our server was polite and attentive. The restaurant was very clean and provided a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank WorldTravelers34
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stumbled upon this place right after we moved to the area, and boy, am I glad that we did! Perfectly cooked food, amazing staff, and so clean you can eat off the floor. These people really care. This is now our little special date night spot! Thanks for a great experience and a warm welcome!

1  Thank WoTideWo
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Sat outside on the porch since the weather was good. I had the best Catfish sandwich I've had in a long time. My husband had a burger with BBQ pork on top. The porks' temp was hotter then the burger, making it hard to eat. If he waited for it to cool then the burger wld of been too cold. Other then that the service was friendly and quick!

1  Thank Jill B