“Um, not so much.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Southern Charm

Southern Charm
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Um, not so much.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Just OK for the rest of my party, not that good for me. Probably won't go back. Maybe it was just a bad night or I ordered the wrong thing? But no, not for me. Too many other good places around.

3 Thank Bloomingdale656

Rome, Georgia
“Good Country Eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place was listed as a down home country style restaurant and we weren't disappointed. My siblings and I were here for a few days relaxation in the mountains of North Georgia and we always look for the local eating spots. Friday night eating has to be an early affair or you get left out, so we were in at 5:00pm. The featured meals were AYCE Catfish and Popcorn Shrimp and a Prime Rib. Believe it or not, 2 of us got the Catfish, 2 got the Prime Rib, and 2 got the Rib Eye. Can't say enough about the good service, food was very good, and the price was down to earth. Will definitely come back here. Since I live within 75 miles, It will make a good day outing for us.

2 Thank Aubie512
Illinois, United States
“True Southern Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

They allowed us to sit out on the screened in porch area which was absolutely "charming". The food was definitely "southern" and delicious. The apple butter was amazing with the biscuits. Awesome chicken. If we ever head that way again...we will be stopping!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sharon H
“Best service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Food was really good and the service was even better! My husband had the peach chicken salad and it was delicious. My chicken gravy bowl was yummy too. We tried this restaurant because every other one we tried was already closed...it was 7:30 pm. Glad they were open or we wouldn't have had such a great experience!

3 Thank Larmad
Cumming, Georgia
“Two Thumbs Up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We decided to try out one of the newer restaurants in Blue Ridge for dinner Saturday night, and we were not disappointed. We got there about 15 minutes before they closed and were still seated. The biscuits with warm apple butter were a nice start, and we all enjoyed our dinners. I had the sugar cured ham with hashbrown casserole and steamed broccoli, my husband had the chicken pot pie with green beans and hashbrown casserole. Something to note - their chicken pot pie does not have a crust...it's the filling with 2 biscuits on top. He really enjoyed it! My dad had the fried chicken and my mom had the apricot chicken, which if you had the chance to eat at Three Sisters before they closed, it's VERY similar to their dish. The wait staff was super friendly and made sure our drink glasses were kept full. We will definitely be returning!

• Visited June 2014