“A GEM off the beaten path”
other travellers have booked this property
                    WELCOME BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
WELCOME
BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Rustic style living room/dining area
Living room/Dining room
SPACIOUS KITCHEN
MASTER BEDROOM / QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED / OFFICE DESK
FULL BASEMENT WITH GAME ROOM / GAS LOG FIRE PLACE / QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
HUGE STEAL FIRE PIT ( bring fire wood)
OUTDOOR DINING TOO!!!!!
THE ROAD IN
POPULAR CORN HOLE GAME PROVIDED
WEEKS CREEK ROAD SIGN AT ENTRY FROM MAIN ROAD
WHITE WATER RAFTING 40 MILES AWAY
SEA CREEK FALLS 8 MILES AWAY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cindy E
Swainsboro, Georgia
“A GEM off the beaten path”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The cabin was in a secluded environment that was as close to heaven as you will find. From the babbling brook, the fireflies at night, the lushious green foliage, etc. it just couldn't have been any better. The 3 bedrooms, roomy living/dining area, and bonus room downstairs with pool table, darts, etc made for a fantastic Memorial Day weekend experience. And for an extra goody, the super sized hot tub with lights and CD player insured the experience would be unforgettable. We left the cabin, bellies full of smores from the night before where we enjoyed the area created especially for a bonfire, with our hearts already set on a return trip.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
FL
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Management Response
22 Apr 2014
Hi Paige, Thank you for the positive review. I am glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay. The lady bugs are a problem for everyone in the area for 2-3 weeks each year...not a whole we can do. My wife purchased the doll at a craft show and it was not meant to scare anyone...Sorry, it has been removed from the cabin. I lived in Florida for several years and the back roads here are different...gravel verses sand...the road is maintained on a regular basis and I have driven my corvette to the cabin several times. I just don't want folks thinking they have to have a SUV or 4-wheel drive to access the cabin. Thanks again and I hope you will return in the future.
Thanks,

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Fl
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
7 Oct 2013
Thanks Mark for your suggestion, I will add another TV in the Master Bedroom. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back again.
Roy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing