“Peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
                    WELCOME BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
WELCOME
BEAUTIFUL WEEKS CREEK
Rustic style living room/dining area
Living room/Dining room
SPACIOUS KITCHEN
MASTER BEDROOM / QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED
GUEST QUEEN BED / OFFICE DESK
FULL BASEMENT WITH GAME ROOM / GAS LOG FIRE PLACE / QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
HUGE STEAL FIRE PIT ( bring fire wood)
OUTDOOR DINING TOO!!!!!
THE ROAD IN
POPULAR CORN HOLE GAME PROVIDED
WEEKS CREEK ROAD SIGN AT ENTRY FROM MAIN ROAD
WHITE WATER RAFTING 40 MILES AWAY
SEA CREEK FALLS 8 MILES AWAY
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trip73204...
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

If you are looking for peace and quite, Weeks Creek Retreat is the place to rent. We heard cars several times, but never saw anyone. We always look for a cabin with a creek, and Weeks Creek Retreat has a nice one. We looked for deer by the creek everyday. One morning, I saw four out the kitchen window. We had been looking in the wrong place. Another time, I watched one eating for about 15 minutes. The cabin has large rooms. We loved the fact that it was in the woods. I have read comments about the road. When we arrived at the cabin, I was driving. If I can drive in there, anyone can. We had a very nice nine days in the cabin, and would go back again.

14 Nov 2017
Thank you for the nice review. Looking forward to having you again in the future.
waynef253
“All you need to bring with you is food!”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is the perfect place to stay for someone that enjoys the peace and quiet of area.It takes a while to get to the cabin from town and the road is narrow and covered with gravel.The cabin itself is roomy and has everything needed to be self-sufficient except for food. We used the gas grill to cook steaks and enjoyed marshmallows around the fire pit. We made several trips while there. Mercier Orchards is nearby, downtown Blue Ridge about 30 minutes away. Hiwassee is only about hour and half and Helen is 2 hours away. Lots to do in area and a beautiful area around the cabin. I would recommend this place to everyone.

7 Nov 2017
Thank you for the nice review. I hope you will return in the future. My goal is to have 100% satisfied guest that enjoy their stay. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.
Nadine m
“Cabin weekend”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

It's very private clean has a pool table. Hot tub was great and a fire pit. The fridge was leaking when I got there so I cleaned the floor first thing. The stay was nice

9 Oct 2017
Good morning Nadine,
Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin. I'm sorry for the water on the floor from the refrigerator, I don't know what caused it because it hasn't happened again. I hope you will return in the future.
Thanks again,
howardmil...
“Great weekend get away!”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Weeks Creek Retreat!! Just what we wanted for the weekend, a secluded little spot away from it all! Enjoying the day just out on the porch swing was awesome! We will highly recommend it to anyone and hope to return one day as well. Thank you for providing such nice getaway spot!

Kay C
“Very clean, comfortable cabin in the mountains”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a very cozy home away from home cabin and the owner is very kind and understanding. Weeks Creek Retreat is a very spacious cabin secluded from city life and everyday noise. It is quite peaceful to listen to the natural sounds coming from the creek at night and the crisp air in the morning. You will certainly have time to enjoy the peaceful nature and space away from the overbooked schedules of life. We traveled with our 5 month infant and 17 year old daughter. She would have enjoyed her time more if she had friends her age to share fun with.

Thank God we rented a Nissan Armada because the 13 mile dirt pathway we drove up to get there was extremely adventurous to say the least. We should have followed the written directions from the owner, but instead we chose to utilize the GPS thinking it would be easier from the dashboard of the rented SUV, but we lost service in the mountains which was very scary for this city family. I wish we had a shot gun, that would have made me feel a little safer. We saw a spider that had a body the size of the palm of my hand and I was unsure if it was dangerous, so that kind of freaked me out. It took a couple days to unwind and learn to relax being so far in the middle of the mountains away from town, but eventually we did.

We were sad to leave and overall enjoyed the cabin.

Some things for next time:
-I would certainly bring a shotgun
-Printed instructions for types of spiders with first aid just in case
-More people/family or friends to share the cabin with
-Have a few ideas of what to explore before we arrive
-Visit Van Zandt's upon arrival and become familiar with what is available within the closest proximity of the cabin. Ashley (and hubby.? ) are possibly the owners-very friendly.
-Be prepared to cook more meals at home and have lunch meats to pack in a cooler for days of tubing, kayaking, and other outings. Or eat more at Van Zandt's.
-I should have kept the wifi password from my teenager to help her spend more time with the family.
-Washer, dryer and iron all came in handy. There were plenty of towels and the paper towels came in handy since I forgot them the first day.
-My daughter enjoyed the hot-tub and my husband enjoyed the grill and the fire pit. I appreciated the swing and the rocking chairs on the upper deck porch.

Your age range 35-49
9 Aug 2017
Thank you Kay, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and very sorry you got lost on the gravel road. It is only 1.6 miles from the pavement to my cabin. I'm also sorry you felt unsafe because most residents in the area don't lock their doors at night including me. We are in a very low crime area. I hope you will return in the future and your welcome to bring your shotgun! Lol
Thanks again,
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

24 Jul 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return in the future.
CindyL388...
“Great place for fun family time”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We enjoyed our stay very much. My boys, at first, were a bit disappointed that we didn't have the wifi password. It actually was fine because they had a great time playing pool and darts. I also had a little trouble "calling out" on the phone provided in the cabin, but to be honest that could be a result of operator error. One suggestion might be to remind visitors to bring a lighter or matches so they can start a fire in the fire pit. Overall, we had a really nice time and appreciated all of the amenities.

15 Jul 2017
Thank you, The password for the wifi is on the router in the living room. I'm sorry there were no matches or lighter at the cabin. I will make sure to have some there in the future. The phone is for local calls only, don't know what the problem was unless you were trying to make a long distance call. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return in the future.
Roy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing