“Yummy !”

Cantaberry Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great chicken and rice soup & great pastrami sandwich. Really friendly server. Pleasant casual atmosphere. Will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Excellent food and service. Be sure to try any of the soups and the chicken salad. We also went to the one in Ellijay. Same great service and food.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Although several people highly recommended this restaurant as having the best soup and sandwich's in Blue Ridge, our lunch experience falls a little short. The entrance to the restaurant from Main Street is down a long flight of stairs but you can enter at street level at the back of the restaurant down by the Scenic Railway tracks.

The restaurant is clean and spacious with both tables and booths - the only view would be from the tables at the reader looking out at the railway tracks.

We ordered a Turkey sandwich which was fresh with melted cheese and lettuce and tomatoes and Honey Mustard. There are numerous bread choices and we tried the rye. Again it was very fresh but frankly, quite bland and really needed something to 'spice' it up in our opinion. I had the Tomato Bisque soup which had a taste that was unlike any Tomato Bisque soup I have had- neither I nor my wife could identify the spice used to give it it's flavor.

My wife had a chicken and rice which was very creamy and rich and thick she said it was delicious but one cup was more than enough.

The staff was very cordial and the service was prompt- the bathrooms were clean and the atmosphere was minimalistic.

We will probably give it another try to see if we chose the wrong items or it was an off day.

The big kitchen is open and looked very professional and clean.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Nice little spot for a soup or sandwich! Service was good, ingredients were fresh, and tea was sweet. I will be sure to stop here again!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Love their soups! Chicken & wild rice is my favorite! Yummmmm! Have tried several sandwiches -all very good
Chicken salad on croissant is my pick (so far!)
Young staff is always very attentive and friendly.