“Incredible Cabins”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Mountain Top Cabin Rentals
West Chester, Ohio
“Incredible Cabins”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Wife and I celebrated our honeymoon in Blue Ridge and stayed a week in one of the cabins while touring the area. The staff was very helpful and courteous. They offer some packages to add to the experience. So glad we booked through them.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ryan S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Ten of us stayed here for the three-day MLK weekend and did NOT want to leave! The cabin was fully stocked with EVERYTHING down to frosted beer mugs, shot glasses, GREAT board games and heart-shaped waffle iron. The cabin was extremely clean, the management at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals were all very helpful and personable via email, phone and in person.

NOTE: It was lady bug season and they made their appearance in the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. I believe this is a seasonal experience but could not leave that out of the review as there were so many we slept on the couch for two of our three nights. This is just a part of cabin life I guess.

The directions to your cabin will be turn by turn from the rental office and you MUST know how to read your odometer to get there.

I highly recommend and will use them again very soon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lovejones4u
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The next time the mountains are calling my name I will definitely be using Mountain Top Cabins again. Their customer service was wonderful and our cabin was everything we hoped it would be! Our cabin was stocked with everything we needed, clean, and even smelled delicious! The staff was very helpful and seemed concerned to make sure our trip was everything it should be! LOVE LOVE LOVE MOUNTAIN TOP!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Hopeng88
Stenlille
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Hands down, I have never stayed at such a beautiful spot before. The cabin (which smelled great) was immaculate. It was cozy and extremely well equipped. It had everything you could possibly want. Waking up to a beautiful sunrise over the mountains is what dreams are made of (at least mine :-)). We stayed at Shadows Rest and I cannot say enough positive things about this cabin. Coming from Denmark, it was extremely exciting and also exotic to actually have a bear visiting one morning! It made me a little uneasy using the outdoor hot tub, though, but that's just me. :-D
Hoping that I get the chance to return!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Longstocking
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Each and every trip has been perfect. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The cabins are beautiful and in pristine settings. We would highly recommend this company to everyone! a great vacation b in Blue Ridge Georgi Georgia

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank BFAnnis
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed 7 August 2013

By far the worst customer I have ever encountered. I rented a cabin for the weekend to get away from everything and relax. To my surprise the cabins AC was not working! Now, I would not even stay in my own home this time of year with no AC. A few minutes ago I called in to question some charges on my account and an extremely rude woman told me that it was an issue with my bank and not them, and then pretty much hung up on me. Do yourself a favor, and take this review to heart.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
12 Thank steve y
Belle Glade, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This was the first time myself and my husband experienced staying in a cabin. The views where priceless. We where really able to relax and enjoy the serene setting. The cabin was clean and in good condition.We had everything we needed. It was really nice for me to have wifi. There was one disappointing aspect of the experience. Unfortunately, the bed in the master bedroom was bit horrible. It sunk in the middle, making it difficult to get a good nights rest. I wouldn't rebooked timber lodge cabin again, because beds are BIG on our list for a all around great experience. We do intend on returning with other family and friends, so they can enjoy the experience we had the privilege to have.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 3 in Blairsville
Douglas Inn & Suites
Douglas Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Blue Ridge

Been to Mountain Top Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!