“Beyond our wildest expectations”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Mountain Top Cabin Rentals
Reviewed 22 November 2010

We had an amazing time staying at the Bella Vista cabin for our mother/daughter weekend. We could not believe our luck on how beautiful and perfect everything was. We would not chance a thing and are definitely planning another trip back. The staff was extremely helpful and informed on the area and provided us with a great information packet which was full of directions and helpful info. We did not bring a GPS with us, but had no trouble finding everything we were looking for with the maps and info provided to us. The scenery was breathtaking, and the cabin was immaculate. A truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank Babs1031

Reviewed 14 August 2010

We just returned from a week stay at the Beary Kozy with Mountain Top Cabins. It was phenomenal! This cabin is beautifully decorated with wonderful finds from the town. The views from this cabin are just gorgeous! We will remember fondly soaking in the hot tub as the sun set cast it's glow over the mountains. The beds were very comfortable, plenty of towels and pillows. The best part for the kiddo's was the downstairs bedroom that had bunkbeds and a cool arcade style gaming feature that included 35 video games. The novelty of that just tickeled them pink! There was also plenty of wildlife! So many butterflies and birds. We even had a black bear sighting one night! I have a feeling this cabin has many repeat guests, it's just a magical place! We will be using this company to book next year's trip as well. Every person we had contact with at Mountain Top could not have been nicer.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank reallyrelaxing
Reviewed 6 July 2010

We recently booked with Mountain Top Cabin Rentals (July 4th weekend) and stayed at the Pinecrest cabin in Blue Ridge, Ga. I can’t say enough good things about the customer service that we received from everyone at Mountain Top. They were very friendly and when we had a problem with the hot tub at 9pm they called back immediately and had someone out to fix it the very next day.

The Pinecrest cabin was absolutely beautiful! It was about 20 minutes from Blue Ridge but once you get to the cabin there is really no need to leave. The views were breath taking and the inside of the cabin was very clean and spacious. The kitchen was spacious and well stocked with everything we needed; this was good seeing how we grilled out every day. On the lower level were games like ping pong, air hockey and billiards which kept us entertained most of the visit. Oh and can’t forget the hot tub!

Thank you to everyone at Mountain Top for such a great vacation!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank siriusstockholder
Reviewed 30 May 2010

We actually are still at the cabin we rented (Saybe Mountain Lodge) but I thought I'd go ahead and review. We were very pleased with the customer service we received both during the reservation process and when we checked in. As soon as I received the email from them indicating the cabin was available, I immediately called with my CC # and had no problem confirming the cabin (this is all explained online in the email request form - not sure what the previous poster who didn't just pick up the phone and make the deposit). The person at check-in even remembered me from when I made the reservation. The cabin was ready early (yay!) and we had no problems at all locating it. All paved roads, no hairpin turns, easily accessible but still private. Beautiful view of the surrounding trees and mountains. Exceptionally clean and exactly like the pics on their site. Loved the multi-head shower and the screened in porch off the master. The firepit was nice to roast marshmallows and hot dogs. Hot tub was a little bit of a challenge to heat - until I actually READ the directions available in their info book. Great wifi in the house. We have not left since we got here and don't plan to until we leave on Monday. We shopped in Blue Ridge early in the day we arrived and visitied the orchard (great bakery!). Grocery shopped at Ingles and have cooked all of our meals. Had Chef Douglas come by to cook dinner our first night. $140 plus tip for a 4 course meal (with pork tenderloin as the entree). We would use him again too. If traveling back to this area, we would not hesitate to use this company again and to stay specifically at this cabin again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snwarf01
Reviewed 26 January 2010

Having rented from Mountain Top Cabin Rentals previously -- with exceptional experiences, I recently encountered a far different experience.

After expressing interest (via their website) on cabin rentals that showed availability, I received a delayed email from their staff -- indicating the cabin (I initially expressed interest in and was available at the time I expressed interest) was not available.

I was provided with two additional cabin options. Within fifteen minutes, and after reviewing the two cabins available, I committed to one. The next day, I was advised to call and confirm. Upon calling (at very short time later) I was advised by Julia (the manager) that someone else in the office had already rented the cabin.

She later emailed me -- indicating that there was nothing more she could do. Further, I found her email to be a very apparent example of the most unorganized, incapable, inconsistent and rude interaction ever. No responsibility for errors were taken on their behalf.

As a large business owner, who has always turned to Mountain Top Cabin Rentals in the past, it is apparent they are no longer sincere, connected or engaged with former or perspective clients. I will NEVER, EVER do business with them again and will happily share my story to all those I come into contact with.

In today's economy, it is IMPORTANT to make informed decisions when choosing to "splurge" or treat yourself...and renting from a professional, consistent, and capable property management firm should be of greatest importance. Mountain Top Cabin Rentals no longer meets this standard.

A complaint with the BBB is forthcoming. I have proof of all emails exchanged.

• Stayed: January 2010
11  Thank DGRAY1986
Tabetha2007, Owner at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2010

Our staff at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals values each and every customer that we have. This particular situation has sadly been blown out of proportion. When someone sends an email request through our website, it says we will respond within 24 hours to each email. This customer's email was responded to in less than 24 hours telling him that the cabin he had requested was unavailable. He was told 2 other cabins were available. When he replied and said he was interested in one, it was after our business hours, so we did not get his email until the next day. At that point, he was told to please call the office to confirm the reservation. (Reservations are not confirmed until you call and pay 1/2 of the total with a credit card) By the time he called, which was 3 hours later, the cabin had been rented by another customer.
He was very upset and sent us several emails, which we replied to almost immediately.
I am very sorry that he was upset and was not able to get the cabin that he wanted to book, but unfortunately, it was unavoidable. We have to be fair to each and every customer, so we rent our cabins based on a first come, first serve basis. At any rate, I am very sorry to hear that we have any unhappy customers, and we do try our best to accomodate each and every guest to the best of our ability.

Reviewed 17 July 2009

We just left Blue Ridge Georgia where we rented a cabin from Mountain Top Cabin Rentals. It was the most relaxing vacation we have been on in 21 years of marriage. The cabin was amazing with views straight from the heavens. The people at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals were so nice and helpful. They booked a whitewater rafting trip for us that was so much fun!!! They also put us in touch with a someone for skeet shooting for my husband and son. The company wasn't open during the week but when we called he set up a special event just for them even though they don't usually offer skeet during the week. The cost of the whole trip was very reasonable and much cheaper than any other vacation we have been on. Relaxing in the cabin, visiting Amicalola Falls, and even visiting a drive in movie theater to watch the new Harry Potter movie is a vacation from heaven. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for some quality time with family or a romantic get away without breaking the bank.

1  Thank jduenser
Reviewed 14 July 2009

We stayed at Absolutely FabViewLous with Mountain Top Cabin Rentals. What an amazing cabin and incredible view. It has it all, hot tub, pool table, plasma tvs, playstation, gourmet kitchen. We spent hours just enjoying the view but also enjoyed hiking and white water rafting nearby. Turns out this cabin used to be called Above the Clouds with another rental company and its view was featured in commercials and ads. The view has got to be one of the best in the County. We had a great, relaxing time and Mountain Tops made everything very easy.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Best Western Mountain View Inn

Been to Mountain Top Cabin Rentals? Share your experiences!