“We will be booking this cabin again!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
captmorga...
McCormick, SC
“Great cabin if you can get there.”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We arrived about 4pm Sunday Sept. 3. After traveling down a very narrow one lane gravel road, winding up the mountain, we came to a very steep hill. The road was dry. I tried to pick up a little more speed in anticipation of a tough climb. The road is so full of very deep ruts I had to slow down a bit because I was afraid the car (2014 Buick with FWD) was going to bottom out and damage the car. Just short of the summit the front wheels started spinning and the car was going nowhere just digging the rut deeper. So I backed down the hill, not fun at all, and got a faster run at the hill and trying to dodge some ruts. To many ruts to dodge and had to slow down. The cars frame did hit the road but we made it a bit further than the first attempt. As we approached the top of the hill the wheels started spinning again but we were still moving forward. We literally dug our way to the top and the cabin was right there on the left. My hands were shaking so bad I could hardly enter the six digit key code. The cabin itself in very nice. The view is great and the hot tub is inside. The kitchen is very well equipped and the bed is very comfortable. The cabin DOES NOT have WIFI. The next day was out 34th wedding anniversary and we wanted to go out to a really nice restaurant for dinner. That would mean coming back to the cabin and up that hill in the DARK!!!!. That just wasn't going to happen. I called the rental manage Nick at Mountain Laurel Rentals and explained the situation. He said "Oh, you have to get a running start and get good momentum to get up that hill". I said I think you don't understand the condition of that hill. When was the last time you were up there? He said about two years ago. I said we need another cabin. He did put us in another cabin. But that didn't turn out so good either.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Patrick V
“We will be booking this cabin again!!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Cabin was just as advertised. Beautiful views. Nice and quiet retreat. Everything you need for an awesome couples getaway!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
scottaust...
Orlando, Florida
“Okeana Blue Ridge Csbin”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Incredibly great time. Spectacular views, and lots to do. Okeana was the best researched cabin, and it was just as advertised!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing