“Mountain Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lynchmob3...
Valdosta, Georgia
“Mountain Getaway”
Reviewed 14 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Very nice little cabin. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners are great people to deal with, we even added an extra day.

Catherine...
“Everything we wanted!”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This cabin was perfect for us! We had such a great time. The cabin was cozy and romantic. It was close to all the activities we had planned, and made our anniversary one to remember! Thank you so much!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Jomer P
“11/13 - 11/16 Amazing Getaway ”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My wife and I decided we needed a getaway cabin up in the mountains after a 8 month long deployment and this was just perfect for us and our dogs. The dogs had all the liberty running around in the backyard. The cabin felt like home on the first night. Driving back and forth to the city is a little rough but I enjoyed driving up the big hills to get to the cabin.

Traveler6...
“First Trip”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This had to be something I could only dream of. It was so cozy and with a beautiful view. This was my first trip in 13 years Anne I am glad I choose this. Very romantic also I wish everyone could have this experience.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The out of the way feel and privacy, nice outside area to sit and read
Liked least: Would have liked better lighting in a couple areas.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
KateC3425
“Cozy home away from home”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I started our honeymoon here for a few days of relaxation. The location of the cabin is just 15 minutes from local grocery stores and shops - perfect distance for us to travel. The cabin was so warm and cozy. We were thrilled that we had some cable TV, as well as wi-fi available. We would definitely recommend this location for anyone looking for a quiet get away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location is just far enough away from local shops and stores for convenience.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing