“Over rated geared for tourists.”

The Spa at Chateau Elan
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Braselton
More attraction details
Owner description: Located less than one hour from downtown Atlanta, this is one of Georgia's most popular wineries and is also a luxury resort.
Atlanta
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Over rated geared for tourists.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

If you live here, this is definately not the best spa value. I have been several different times and hope my husband does not give me any more! I have a long history of getting spa treatments and this place is geared for the no-repeat tourist. The facial is under par, massage therapists are not willing to go above and beyond. Staff seems very indifferent. The ambiance is nice but that is really the only endearing part. For the money and quality, there are so many other options in our area!

1 Thank AtlantaSupergirl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Long Island, NY
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The Spa at Chateau Elan was simply beautiful. My mom and I enjoyed a nice relaxing time there. The staff really goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. My one complaint was that while I was there, I developed pink eye. Since this is very contagious I was not able to have the facial that I had planned. Unfortunately, the spa would have charged me 50% of the service fee if I cancelled. I was able to get another treatment instead of the facial. I feel that even though it was a last minute cancellation, I had a good reason for trying to cancel (contagious condition) and they should have been a little more understanding. So be careful if you have to cancel a reservation at the last minute- you will be charged 50% for it!

Moultrie, GA
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Good golf course and good service”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

A group of us played golf at the Chateau course last week. We did not stay at the facilities but we did have lunch in the clubhouse afterwards.

The golf course was in good shape from tees to fairways to bunkers to greens. The grounds crew had done their job well. Pace of play was a little slower than we would have liked. The Pro Shop staff were courteous and friendly.

Lunch afterwards was good. We had the basic after-golf food such as burgers, ruebens, club sandwhiches. It was all good. Our server, Victor, was excellent as was the rest of the staff who helped us.

After lunch, several from our group played the Woodlands course for a $25 replay fee. They enjoyed this round as well.

From a golfing perspective, you will like Chateau Elan.

Alpharetta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“day at the spa”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

The Spa is beautiful. I want to stay in the spa rooms next time I visit....the entire building has a calming effect. Spa appointment amazing. Staff was amazing. Nice to see that awesome service still exists. Relaxing...wonderful

Birmingham, AL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great spa!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The spa itself is wonderful, with tons of ammenities. Some of the nail folks need a little more training, but everything else was wonderful.